2 bedroom town house for sale
Greece - Kokkino Horio, Chania, Crete
like this property?Call: 03339 396666
- Absolutely superb and forever unobstructed sea views
- Completed in 2007, extremely well-maintained
- Price includes all furniture and fittings plus white goods, two bicycles, telescope, and more!
- Price includes near-new Seat Cordoba with only 38,000 km
- Basement with two separate rooms, one of which could easily be used as a third bedroom
- High-quality aluminium doors and windows with insect screens and roller-blinds
- Large beautiful pool (shared with the adjoining home only)
[For a buyer interested in superb rental opportunities, this home and the adjacent home, KEH-0522, are both for sale and the two together offer an excellent possibility to live in one of the homes and rent the other, most profitably for short-term summer rentals with the proximity to Koutalis Beach a very strong plus!]
Construction of this home was completed in 2007 and the owners have not only maintained the home in perfect condition but also decorated and furnished the home to perfection and with very high quality furniture and fittings. The home is being sold fully furnished and ready to live in, and the owner's near-new Seat Cordoba (with only 38,000 km) is also included in the selling price. Plus two new bicycles if you prefer to cycle instead of driving, and much much more!
Entry to the home is via a gated and stone walled and paved common driveway. The home is at the very end of the development offering excellent privacy and the very best views.
The first thing a visitor will notice about the home is its light and airy feeling ... one feels right next to the sea. And the design and furnishing enhances its beauty.
The ground floor comprises a gorgeous entry hall with a comfortable kitchen and spacious open-plan sitting room and dining room. Sliding glass doors from the dining area open to a very pleasant partially covered veranda overlooking the pool terrace and offering magnificent views of Souda Bay and the open sea. A guest toilet and under-stairs storeroom are also located on the ground floor.
A tiled staircase leads to the wood-beamed ceiling first floor with two large double bedrooms, each with plenty of wardrobe space as well as private sea-facing verandas overlooking the pool terrace. The bedrooms share a large shower room.
The pool terrace is fully tiled and the 34 sqm L-shaped pool is perfect for young children to safely splash about as well as for serious swimmers. There is also a private barbecue and plenty of space for al-fresco dining by the pool. The pool is shared with only the adjoining home. The small private side garden features an apricot tree as well as mature grape vines growing over the barbecue area.
The large 29 sqm two-room basement is accessed from the outside of the home. The outer room is used for the laundry as well as a hobby and storage room while the inner room houses the central heating boiler, backup water tank, and a further storage area. This is also the perfect place to store the poolside sunbeds during our very mild and brief Cretan winter. The outer room has water and sewage connections and could easily be converted into a third bedroom with a toilet and shower room.
Additional features of this fine home include:
* Satellite TV and fast-internet connected
* OTE landline telephone connected
* High quality white aluminium doors and windows
* Insect screens on all windows
* Security shutters
* Large private off-street parking
* Fully furnished with very high quality appliances and furniture
* Full central heating
* Air-conditioning throughout
* Solar panel for hot water with immersion heater plus central heating backup
In summary, this is simply a very beautiful home offering fantastic views and a very peaceful and relaxing lifestyle. It is an excellent holiday home as well as a permanent home. We would certainly be pleased to show you this property when you next visit Crete. And if the weather is amenable, you might wish to go for a swim at Koutalis Beach, less than 1 km from the home!
The selling price is exclusive of property transfer tax, legal expenses and agency fees.
- Chania (International), 7.7 miles
- Heraklion (International), 54 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.