3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Valencia, Valencia, Alfauir
like this property?Call: 03339 395272
- End of road country side location, idyllic location
- Magnificent open views across orange groves
- Stroll to small village with Bar / Restaurant
- 10 - 15 mins drive main town of Gandia & beaches
- 130m2 build on 1000m2 lovely garden plot
- 3 bedrooms with sun terraces and views, 2 bathrooms
- 2 lounge / dining rooms with wood burning stove
- Private swimming pool and sun terraces
- Superb condition and furnished
- Solar powered electricity and agricultural water
Approx 40 years old now with reforms done around 20 years ago the villa is maintained in super condition throughout both inside and outside. The 1000m2 garden plot houses a private swimming pool and numerous large sun terraces, traditional BBQ / paellero / stone oven and large lovely green lawn garden terraces, dog kennels, vegetable patch and herb garden. Additional benefits include solar & wind turbine, battery power electricity supply with generator for back up, this system facilitates power for all the standard household items. Water supply is agricultural and very cheap.
The end of road location provide plenty of parking plus there is parking to a large terrace on the ground level. Entry into the grounds is via 2 sets of wide walk through gates with shallow steps down to the villa which is on 2 levels. The character accommodation is nicely spacious and furniture is included in the sale, having DG it briefly comprises:
Ground floor: Open sun terraces with BBQ dining area and large private covered terrace for enjoying the view, large lounge / dining room with wood burning stove and 2 arches through to the fitted kitchen plus a complete shower room.
First floor: Lounge / dining room with fireplace, hallway to 3 double bedrooms each with large sun terraces and open views and a family bathroom.
- Valencia (International), 40.7 miles
- Alicante (International), 48.6 miles
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 85.3 miles
- Ibiza/San JosÚ (International), 87.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.