2 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Archez
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 88 m² approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 7.0m x 3.2m
- 1930’s village house
- Ideal ‘lock up and leave’ holiday home or rental property
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1057
Traditional village house with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom situated in a quiet street with no through traffic within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Archez with parking available nearby. This older-style property has a good sized kitchen, large living room and roof terrace.
• Spacious living accommodation set out over two floors
• Great location close to all village amenities with parking close by
• Large roof terrace with village and partial mountain views
• Ideal ‘lock up and leave’ holiday home or rental property
This 1930’s village house is located within easy reach of the centre of the village of Archez and on-street parking is available nearby.
The main entrance is from the street and into the basic kitchen on the ground floor.
The shower room (2.2m x 1.7m) is adjacent to the kitchen and it has plumbing for a washing machine.
From the kitchen there is access into the good sized living room which has an open fire and double doors opening out to the street.
Stairs in the kitchen lead up to the first floor and bedroom one (3.9m x 2.8m).
Stairs in the living room also lead up to the first floor and the second bedroom (3.9m x 2.8m) where there is a step up to the large roof terrace from which there are views of the village and partial mountain views.
Living room: 3.5m x 2.7m
Kitchen: 4.3m x 2.5m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 30.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 89.6 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 90.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.