2 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 161m² approx
- Living space: 88m² approx
- Mature gardens: 73 m² approx
- Outside space includes terrace and gardens
- Open plan living accommodation arranged over one level
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t689
Charming village house with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom situated in the lower part of Cómpeta with good access and parking available nearby. This delightful property is set within superb mature gardens – a rare feature for a village house so close to all amenities. The perfect easy to maintain permanent home or holiday home/rental property with the added bonus of that fantastic outside space.
• Open plan living accommodation arranged over one level
• Convenient village location within easy walking distance all amenities
• Great outside space including terrace and an attractive garden
• Wonderful views of the village, mountains and countryside
This lovely village house is situated in a great location just on the edge of Cómpeta with easy access and parking available close by.
From the street, a gate opens out into the beautiful well established garden which is the highlight of this property.
A magnificent palm tree provides dappled shade and a number of nispero and lemon trees, roses and other mature shrubs add to the ambience of this tremendous space. Completely walled and fenced, the garden is nice and secluded and there is also a terrace/seating area outside the front door.
A useful covered storage area to the side of the house completes the picture outside. this area could possibly be converted into a shower room making one of the bedrooms en-suite.
From the garden, the main entrance to the house is into the spacious open plan living/dining area and adjacent kitchen.
There are also two spacious double bedrooms (11.0 m² and 10.5 m²) and a good sized bathroom.
Some modernisation is needed to update the kitchen and bathroom, but there is no major work required. A property with lots of potential.
Living room: 24.5m²
Dining area: 2.1 x 2.1m
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection possible
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: G - 149.81 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 31.6 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 88.9 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.