4 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 160.75 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: pre fitted
- Pool: communal
- Garage: 7.2m x 6.4m
- Potential guest accommodation with rental opportunities
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t582
Spacious modern village house with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom located in a superb secure gated urbanisation of 12 houses within easy reach of all amenities in the village of Cómpeta. Completed recently and to a high standard, this lovely property has ample accommodation, two terraces and a huge garage. A fantastic permanent home or holiday home/rental property with parking nearby and use of a communal pool.
• Spacious modern living accommodation
• Convenient location with parking available
• Wonderful views of the village and the mountains
• Potential guest accommodation with rental opportunities
This delightful house is located within walking distance of all amenities in Cómpeta in a really attractive gated urbanisation with a communal pool and parking very close by.
The accommodation is arranged over three levels.
The entrance to the large garage is at street level. This vast space is currently used as a utility/storage area but it could be very easily transformed into a guest apartment with its own entrance or converted to provide additional living accommodation.
To the front of the house at street level there is also a lovely terrace/seating area (10 m² approx) and steps lead up to the main entrance to the house on the first floor and into a hallway.
To the left is the well equipped fitted kitchen and to the right, a single bedroom (3.1m x 2.2m) which is currently used as an office.
The hallway leads into the light and airy living/dining area which has patio doors leading out to a superb private terrace/seating area (6.5m x 2.5m).
Adjacent to the dining area there is a cloakroom/wc (2.2m x 1.0m) and stairs which lead down to the garage.
From the living/dining area, stairs lead up to the second floor hallway and the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.3m x 3.0m).
• Further double bedroom (3.7m x 3.3m) with fitted wardrobes and patio doors opening out onto a balcony.
• Good sized bathroom (3.1m x 1.6m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third double bedroom (3.1m x 3.1m).
Living room: 5.7m x 4.1m
Kitchen: 3.1m x 1.7m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: F - 70.03 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 31.6 miles
- Almería (International), 88.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 90.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.