4 bedroom town house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Puente Don Manuel
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 147.88m˛ approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in living room and 1 x bedroom
- Garage: 7.0m x 3.3m
- Situated within a small development with on-street parking available
- Ideal holiday home/rental property
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
Super modern townhouse with 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a cloakroom/wc located within walking distance of local amenities at Puente Don Manuel. An ideal holiday home/rental property, this property has a good sized living room, beautiful dining kitchen, large terrace, garden, garage and store room and lovely countryside views.
• Spacious living accommodation spread over two floors
• Situated within a small development with on-street parking and garage
• Excellent location within walking distance of all amenities
• Great outside space including terrace and garden
This delightful house is located a few minutes’ walk from local shops, bars and restaurants at Puente Don Manuel and has excellent access and on-street parking in addition to parking in the garage beneath the property.
The property is in excellent condition and it has laminate wood flooring throughout, a music system and a security camera covering the front door.
The house is accessed from the street via a gated entrance and into a covered porch (3.6m x 2.2m).
The main entrance is from the covered porch and into the entrance hall (3.6m x 1.7m).
To the right is the large fully fitted dining kitchen which has light wood units and granite work surfaces.
The cloakroom/wc (1.6m x 1.2m) is adjacent to the kitchen and it has a useful storage cupboard.
From the entrance hall there is access into the good sized living room which has a log burning stove and patio doors opening out to the terrace.
The terrace (5.0m x 5.0m) has retractable sun blinds and an outside sink. Steps lead down to the fully fenced garden from which there is access to the garage and adjoining storage room (4.0m x 2.0m). The outlook from the terrace and garden is across the adjoining olive grove to the scenic countryside beyond.
From the entrance hall marble stairs lead up to the L-shaped landing on the first floor (2.2m x 1.2m) and (3.5m x 1.0m) and the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.2m x 2.6m) with electric radiator.
• Second double bedroom (3.2m x 2.6m).
• Further double bedroom (3.5m x 2.8m) with air conditioning, electric radiator and patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (1.9m x 1.7m) with large shower and electric radiator.
• Fourth double bedroom (3.3m x 2.3m) with patio doors opening onto a balcony (2.0m x 1.2m).
Bathrooms: 1 + cloakroom/wc
Living room: 5.2m x 4.5m
Kitchen: 5.2m x 2.7m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 28.43 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 38.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.