3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Comares
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 1,280 m˛ approx
- Living space: 157.11 m˛ approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 11.0m x 4.0m
- Pool: 8 x 4
- Car port
- Sold furnished
- Workshop and storage rooms
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: Application processing
Super nicely situated country house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located near the village of Comares. This spacious property is set within beautiful mature gardens and it has a large covered terrace, roof terrace, workshop, several storage rooms, fabulous pool area with sun terrace, 2 covered seating areas and an outside bar and magnificent open views of the countryside and mountains.
• Spacious living accommodation
• Stunning pool area with sun terrace, covered terrace/seating areas and outdoor bar
• Superb well established and beautifully tended gardens
• Peaceful countryside location with spectacular views
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Situated in a lovely tranquil location in the glorious countryside 3.6 km from the village of Comares, access to this property is directly from the main road which leads to the concrete driveway and parking area and car port to the rear of the house. There is also access to the house using steps which lead up from the main road.
The delightful gardens are fully accessible via a series of stone pathways and contain many mature plants, shrubs and trees including orange, lemon, grapefruit, avocado, plum, pear and nectarine trees as well as grapevines.
The spectacular far reaching views from the property take in the mountains and countryside and the village of Periana in the distance.
A part-covered terrace (10.0m x 4.0m) extends the full length of the front of the house and to one side of the property, stone steps lead up to the fabulous pool area.
The pool area is edged with walls and balustrade fencing and there is a large sun terrace, a covered terrace/seating area (3.0m x 3.0m) and a second covered terrace (9.0m x 3.5m) with brick pillars, a beamed ceiling and an outdoor bar at one end with a handy storage room behind.
To the other side of the house there is a useful storage room (2.6m x 2.3m), a workshop comprising 2 rooms (3.4m x 2.5m) and (3.3m x 3.3m) and a covered area (2.7m x 1.3m) which provides access to the rear of the house.
To the rear of the property there is a further storage room (3.4m x 2.1m), a tiled terrace (4.0m x 3.0m) and a log store. Steps lead up to the driveway, parking area and car port and there is access from here round to the pool area and front terrace.
Another storage cupboard can be found to the side of the house near the pool area where stairs lead up to the roof terrace.
The property is walled and fenced making it ideal for dog owners.
The main entrance to the house is from the covered terrace and into an entrance hall (3.7m x 1.6m).
On the left is the comfortable living area which has a log burning stove, ceiling fan and patio doors opening out to the covered terrace.
From the entrance hall the large country kitchen is located to the right and there is ample space in the kitchen for a dining table and chairs.
From the kitchen there is access into an adjoining utility room (2.3m x 1.8m) with plumbing for a washing machine.
The large fully tiled family bathroom (3.3m x 2.2m) is accessed from the utility room. The bathroom has a bath with a shower over, a separate corner shower and a door which opens out to the terrace at the rear of the house.
A hallway (2.6m x 1.4m) adjacent to the entrance hall provides access into the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (4.5m x 3.1m) with large walk-in wardrobe and an
• En suite shower room (1.5m x 1.5m).
• Double bedroom (4.5m x 3.2m) with fitted wardrobes, flat panel radiator and a door leading out to the side of the house and the pool area.
• Single bedroom (2.7m x 2.6m).
Living room: 3.9m x 3.4m
Kitchen: 4.0m x 3.4m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 30.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.