3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Alcaucín
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 390 m² approx
- Living space: 146 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in master bedroom
- Pool: dipping pool
- Garage: 29 m²
- Plenty of outside space with lots of different seating areas
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
Charming rustic style villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms situated in the countryside near the village of Alcaucín. This spacious property has easy access, has been totally reformed, large living/dining room and superb open plan kitchen, master bedroom with dressing room, en suite shower room and decked terrace, terraces, dipping pool, garden, garage and spectacular countryside and mountain views.
• Spacious open plan living accommodation finished in an attractive rustic style
• Plenty of outside space with lots of different seating areas
• Secluded pool area with dining terrace and barbecue area
• Magnificent mountain and countryside views
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located in the countryside close to the village of Alcaucín, the excellent access to this property is from the concrete access road which leads directly to the parking area and gated entrance.
The entire property is walled and fenced making it ideal for dog owners.
Tiled terraces (5.0m x 3.5m) and (4.0m x 3.5m) with attractive brickwork and retractable sun blinds extend the full length of the front of the property.
From here there is access via steps down to the pool area to one side of the villa.
The secluded pool area has a triangular shaped dipping pool, barbecue area and a dining/seating terrace with a retractable sun blind. A further seating area can be found to the rear of the property.
To the other side of the villa, the pretty garden full of colourful plants is also accessed from the front terrace. This leads through to another terrace area with access to the garage, the kitchen and to the rear of the property.
Behind the property there is an olive and almond grove and the stunning views take in the spectacular mountains and countryside.
This villa has been finished in a rustic style with light coloured floor tiles and attractive wooden doors throughout.
The main entrance to the property is from the front terrace and into an entrance hall (5.0m x 1.3m) with ceiling fan.
To the right double wood and glass doors open into the large living/dining room which has a feature fireplace with log burning stove and a ceiling fan.
Brick archways and granite breakfast bars separate the living/dining room from the fabulous fully fitted open plan kitchen which has beautiful wooden units, granite work surfaces and a central island. A door in the kitchen opens out to the side terrace.
Accessed from the entrance hall and the living/dining room a further hallway (5.3m x 1.0m) with ceiling fan leads to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (3.9m x 3.5m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat panel radiator, patio doors opening out to a decked terrace, Moorish archway leading into a dressing room (3.3m x 2.4m) adjoining the
• Fully tiled en suite shower room (3.3m x 1.0m) with walk-in shower.
• Double bedroom (4.4m x 2.5m) with ceiling fan.
• Family bathroom (2.4m x 2.1m) with large corner shower, flat panel radiator and plumbing for a washing machine.
• Third double bedroom (4.5m x 3.5m) with ceiling fan. This bedroom is used by the current owners as a dining room.
Living room: 5.8m x 4.3m
Kitchen: 3.8m x 3.5m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect via a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 25.43 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 43.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.