3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Arenas De Velez
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 2,500 m² approx
- Living space: 176.28 m² approx (constructed)
- Pool: no but space for above ground pool
- Open terrace and 2 covered terraces
- Situated within easy reach of the coast at Algarrobo
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: F
Spacious well established south facing villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms situated close to the village of Arenas and within easy reach of the coast at Algarrobo. This versatile property has easy access, large living/dining room and open plan kitchen, 2nd kitchen/living room or 4th bedroom, 3 double bedrooms all with en suite facilities, open terrace, 2 covered terraces and breathtaking sea and coastal views.
• Flexible living accommodation with layout suitable for B&B, renting or a granny annex
• Ample outside space including terraces and gardens
• Peaceful rural location with good access and within easy reach of the coast
• Fabulous far reaching open countryside, mountain, sea and coastal views
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Access to this property is either from Arenas or from Algarrobo via tarmac road. Both lead directly to the gravel driveway and large gravel parking area to one side of the villa.
The breathtaking uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean Sea and its spectacular coastline take in Algarobbo Costa, Caleta de Vélez and Torre del Mar and the stunning open countryside and mountain views extend as far as the eye can see.
The land is planted with mature olive trees and grapevines and it slopes gently to the front of the property. The gardens outside the front of the villa are full of well established plants, shrubs and trees.
There are two terraces to the front of the villa – a covered terrace (4.0m x 2.0m) and a terrace with a permanent stone seat and a wooden pergola over (7.0m x 2.0m). Between these two terraces, the flat garden area is the ideal place for an above ground pool or Jacuzzi.
To the side of the villa there is a further covered terrace (4.0m x 2.5m).
There are two entrances to this very spacious villa one from the rear of the property into an entrance hall (3.0m x 1.5m) and one via patio doors from the covered terrace at the front of the villa into the second kitchen/living room (5.4m x 3.1m). This room could easily be converted to provide a fourth bedroom with an en suite bathroom.
From this room there is access into a hallway (5.2m x 1.0m) which leads to the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.5m x 2.5m) with fitted wardrobes and an
• En suite shower room (3.0m x 1.7m).
• Second double bedroom (3.0m x 2.5m) with fitted wardrobes and an
• En suite shower room (2.5m x 1.6m).
The hallway leads into the entrance hall where there is a cloakroom/wc (1.4m x 1.2m) and a door opening into the main living area.
The good sized living/dining room has a log burning stove, large windows and patio doors opening out to the covered terrace at the side of the villa.
Next to the living/dining area, the fully fitted kitchen has contemporary yellow wood units, contrasting blue granite work surfaces, ceiling fan and an adjoining pantry/utility room with plumbing for a washing machine (3.4m x 1.6m).
Accessed from the kitchen is the:
• Third double bedroom (3.2m x 2.8m) with fitted wardrobes and an
• En suite bathroom (3.0m x 1.8m) which has a bath with a shower over.
Bathrooms: 3 + cloakroom/wc
Living room: 7.8m x 3.5m
Kitchen: 3.4m x 1.8m
Telephone: no, but possible to use the broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: F - 65.13 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 28.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.