2 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Vélez-Málaga
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 13,112 m² approx
- Living space: 116 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in 1 x bedroom
- Pool: 5m x 3m
- Garage: 10.0m x 2.8m
- 9,328 m² of productive mangos and avocados
- Furniture included
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: Application processing
Attractive modern villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms set within 13,000 m² of mango and avocado groves close to the town of Vélez Málaga and the village of Benamocarra. This delightful property has easy access, open plan living accommodation, two covered terraces, pool area, garage and stunning far reaching mountains and countryside views. This property offers a peaceful rural lifestyle with a good annual income.
• Good sized open plan living accommodation
• Plenty of outside space with two covered terraces and a pool area with sun terrace
• Large quantity of mango and avocado trees generating an annual income
• Tranquil rural location with easy access and breathtaking views
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This lovely property is located close to the village of Benamocarra and the town of Vélez Málaga and the excellent access is via concrete road which leads directly to the gated entrance, concrete driveway and parking area and garage.
The property is situated within approx 9,328 m² of fully irrigated land with an abundance of mango and avocado trees which generate an annual income of around €15,000. The villa itself sits upon approx 3,784 m² of fully fenced land.
The villa is approached from the parking area via a natural stone pathway which divides two attractive garden areas.
The first of two covered terraces (10.0m x 3.0m) is situated directly outside the main entrance to the villa. This terrace has slip brick pillars and a sloping beamed roof. The second terrace (10.0m x 3.0m) located to the rear of the villa is covered with a grapevine clad pergola and here there is also a brick built barbecue and outside sink.
Next to this terrace there is a shower room (2.7m x 2.0m) with plumbing for a washing machine
The secluded pool area and sun terrace are to one side of the property.
The main entrance to the villa is via the covered terrace and into the spacious open plan living/dining area and kitchen.
This is one large room with the kitchen at one end, the dining area in the middle and the living area with log burning stove at the opposite end to the kitchen. Patio doors lead out from the living area to the pool area. A door in the kitchen opens out to the side of the villa.
An archway separates the main living area from a hallway (2.0m x 1.0m) which leads to the remaining accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.5m x 3.0m) with air conditioning.
• Good sized bathroom (2.3m x 2.0m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Second double bedroom (3.5m x 3.0m).
The 9,328 m² approx mango and avocado grove can also be purchased separately for €100,000.
Living room: 4.4m x 3.5m
Kitchen: 4.4m x 4.1m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 37.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.