3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Sedella
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 7,500 m² approx
- Living space: 121 m² approx (constructed)
- Pool: 6 x 3m
- Enclosed terrace with cocktail bar and 2 further terraces
- Fantastic secluded pool area with sun terrace
- Furniture included
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v695
Sensible offers considered! Attractive well established villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms situated in a peaceful rural location close to the village of Sedella. This delightful property has well laid out open plan living accommodation, covered terrace, plenty of outside space including terraces, secluded pool area with sun terrace and gardens and stunning sea, mountain and countryside views.
• Good sized living accommodation with a great layout
• Enclosed terrace with cocktail bar and two further terraces
• Fantastic secluded pool area with sun terrace
• Peaceful countryside location with fabulous views
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located close to the village of Sedella, access to this property is via 1.7 km unmade road which leads directly to the concrete driveway and concrete parking area.
The villa is situated in a wonderful tranquil location with breathtaking far reaching views which take in the beautiful surrounding countryside, the majestic mountains and the Mediterranean Sea.
From the parking area, an archway gives access to a large terrace at the front of the villa. Adjacent to this terrace is a lovely garden area planted with lots of colourful flowers and shrubs. A number of olive and almond trees can be found elsewhere on the land.
Directly outside the main entrance to the villa is a fabulous enclosed, covered terrace (4.0m x 3.7m) with a built-in cocktail bar – a really great entertaining space.
A walled terrace (8.0m x 6.0m) to one side the side of the villa is accessible from the kitchen and is the perfect place for convivial evenings during the long hot summer months.
To the side of the front terrace there is a tiled pathway with a wooden pergola through which there is access to tiled steps which lead to the pool area.
The completely private pool area is tiled and walled all round with a raised sun terrace at one end.
The main entrance to the villa is from the covered terrace and into the hallway (10.0m x 0.9m).
At one end of the hallway is an archway which leads into the superb fully fitted well equipped kitchen which has a central island unit and a door leading out to the walled side terrace.
An archway divides the kitchen from the good sized dining area which has a door leading out to the covered terrace.
A brick archway separates the dining area from the living area where there is a log burning stove.
From the hallway there is access to the remaining accommodation:
• Generously sized double bedroom (5.1m x 2.7m).
• Further double bedroom (4.0m x 3.8m).
• Family bathroom (2.6m x 2.3m) with large walk-in shower.
• Master bedroom (4.6m x 3.8m) with an
• En suite bathroom (2.4m x 1.5m) which has a bath with a shower over.
Living room: 4.0m x 3.9m
Kitchen: 4.0m x 3.6m
Dining room: 3.8m x 3.6m
Telephone: yes, and possible to connect a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: F - 66.18 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 28.7 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 88.3 miles
- Almería (International), 92.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.