4 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Vinuela
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 612 m² approx
- Living space: 178 m² approx (constructed) 141 m² approx (useable)
- Pool: 8 x 4
- Garage: 7.6m x 3.7m
- Separate guest apartment with own entrance and parking
- Fantastic outside space with several terraces and large pool area
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: Application processing
Superb substantial villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom self contained guest apartment with its own separate entrance. Situated in an elevated position overlooking Lake Viñuela, this splendid property has plenty of living accommodation, lots of outside space, good rental potential and breathtaking lake, mountain and countryside views.
• Ample living accommodation arranged over three levels
• Separate self contained guest apartment with its own entrance and parking
• Fantastic outside space with several terraces and large pool area
• Great location with views over Lake Viñuela and within easy reach of the coast
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This property is located close to the village of Los Romanes and the excellent access is directly from the main access road which leads to the tarmac driveway and parking area and the garage.
From the garage steps lead down to the main villa on the second floor of the property.
Here an L-shaped terrace edged with attractive balustrade fencing wraps around the front of the villa (4.0m x 3.5m) and (9.0m x 5.5m) and there is also a covered terrace (4.0m x 3.0m) with barbecue directly outside the main living area.
From the second floor level steps lead down to the first floor level and the fabulous pool area which is tiled all round and bordered with balustrade fencing. There is a bar area, outside shower and sun terrace with plenty of room for sun beds.
From the pool area steps lead down to the ground floor level and the guest apartment which has its own private terrace (11.0m x 4.0m) directly outside to the front. More steps lead down from the terrace to the parking area for the apartment.
Adjacent to the pool area is a useful studio/study/office (3.8m x 3.1m) with patio doors.
Gravelled garden areas with mature plants and shrubs can be found either side of the property and to the rear of the main villa, there are a further two terraces (8.0m x 3.0m) and (2.5m x 2.0m).
The stunning far reaching views from all of the terraces and the pool area take in the magnificent Lake Viñuela, the beautiful rolling countryside and the spectacular mountains.
From the garage steps lead down to the main villa on the second floor of the property and the principal entrance is via a covered porch and into an entrance hall (2.1m x 1.4m).
On the right there is a shower room (2.0m x 1.4m) and ahead an archway separates the kitchen from the entrance hall.
The lovely fully fitted kitchen has light coloured wooden units and granite work surfaces and an arched breakfast bar between the kitchen and the living/dining area.
From the entrance hall another archway gives access into the huge living/dining area which has a sloping beamed ceiling, log burning stove and two patio doors which open out onto the terrace at the front of the villa.
From the dining area, marble stairs lead down to the first floor accommodation:
• Master bedroom (4.3m x 3.1m) with fitted wardrobes, patio doors opening out to a balcony terrace (2.5m x 1.0m) with steps leading down to the pool area and an
• En suite shower room (1.8m x 1.4m) with large shower and hand basin but no toilet.
• Second double bedroom (3.3m x 2.7m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Family bathroom (2.8m x 1.6m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Further double bedroom (3.4m x 3.1m) with fitted wardrobes.
The guest apartment is located on the ground floor and it has its own parking area and separate entrance – the perfect situation for anyone looking for a property with good rental potential.
Access into the apartment is from the large terrace to the front and into the open plan living/dining area (5.8m x 3.7m) and adjoining kitchen area (3.7m x 2.2m).
From the kitchen area there is access into:
• Double bedroom (4.2m x 2.3m) with fitted wardrobes and an
• En suite shower room (3.0m x 1.2m).
Living room: 9.5m x 4.0m
Kitchen: 4.4m x 2.9m
Telephone: no, but has a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 38.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.