3 bedroom detached house for sale
France - Percy, Manche, Normandy
like this property?Call: 03339 391956
- Aerothermic heating and full central heating and woodburning stove
- Three bedrooms
- Over one hectare of grounds
- Modernised to a very high standard
- Must be viewed
The ground floor is nice and bright due to it being dual aspect. There is around 160m2 of living space which is as follows - On the ground floor there is a dining area of 40m2, an open plan fitted kitchen area.
The house is heated by aerothermie and oilheating as a backup, as well as a fireplace in the livingroom, a diningroom (40 mē), an open country-style kitchen featuring electrical appliances (induction), 3 bedrooms, laundryroom, as well as a bathroom and seperate toilet. A dressingroom with the master bedroom leaves potential for an ensuite bathroom.
In the lower ground floor there is another shower and toilet, a wine cellar with natural flooring, storage room, utility room for heating, hotwater boiler and garage.
The large barn is next to the meadows and ideal for horsekeeping or as a garage for boat or caravan and a hayloft on top. The terrain is fenced in. The house is on a slope therefore having two entrances. Although old, the inside of the house is built with modern materials, architects plan available.
- Caen (Carpiquet) (INTERNATIONAL), 38 miles
- Dinard (Pleurtuit) (INTERNATIONAL), 46.1 miles
- Cherbourg (Maupertus) (INTERNATIONAL), 52.3 miles
- Rennes (St-Jacques) (INTERNATIONAL), 63.3 miles
- Le Havre (Octeville) (INTERNATIONAL), 72.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.