4 bedroom stone house for sale
France - Gordes, Vaucluse, Provence-Alps-Cote d`Azur
like this property?Call: 03339 395515
- Beautiful detached stone house, built in 2003
- Swimming pool and pretty garden
- South facing aspect with lovely views
- 4 bedrooms with 1 on the ground floor
- Shady terrace perfect for leisurely al fresco lunches
- Situated in a hamlet in a quiet area
- Close to Gordes, one of the most beautiful villages in France
The house is south-facing and has a 42m2 living room with doors that open out to the terrace and pool area. The kitchen is modern with fitted units and plenty of space for a breakfast table. There is 1 bedroom on the ground floor and a further 3 bedrooms upstairs.
The nearby village of Gordes is officially categorised as one of the most beautiful villages in all France. It is a picture perfect hilltop setting of cobbled streets, cream-coloured stone houses and historic buildings in the Luberon valley. The colourful markets and vibrant atmosphere are also a real feature of the village.
The Luberon area is the place that inspired Peter Mayle to write his iconic book A Year In Provence, he countryside is a patchwork of pine forests, bluet-purple lavender fields, vineyards and olive groves. The area is a huge playground for outdoor pursuits enthusiasts and is ideal for horse-riding, biking, walking, and just generally getting outdoors.
To view other similar properties, please visit the La Résidence website.
- Provence (International), 52.1 miles
- Nîmes (Garons) (International), 66.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.