3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Ireland - 65 St Peters Terrace, Howth, Co Dublin
like this property?Call: 03339 397141
- Extended three bedroom cottage with lot of charm and character
- Presented in excellent condition
- Sunny west facing rear garden (measuring 90ft long approx.)
- Pedestrian access
- Off-street parking
- Sea views
- Superior coastal location
- Close proximity to all local amenities
- Gas fired central heating
Upon entering this wonderful home it is clear to see why this road is so popular with purchasers. The beautifully presented accommodation comprises: entrance hall, living room, inner hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/family room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a wonderful sunny west facing rear garden (measuring 90ft long approx.) with pedestrian access which offers further potential to extend subject to planning permission. The garden can be used as a children's play area or those who enjoy alfresco dining and entertaining. There is secure off-street parking to the front of the property.
St Peters Terrace is located within a short stroll of Howth village. Full of specialty shops, cafes, gourmet restaurants, bars, and offering beautiful scenic walks, Howth is undoubtedly one of the most sought after locations in Dublin. The area is also served by an excellent public transport network of DART, Dublin Bus (31), Dublin Airport, the M50 and M1 are both within easy reach. Viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Dublin (International), 8.7 miles
- Belfast (International), 88.5 miles
- Waterford (International), 93.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.