5 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 105m² approx
- Roof terrace: 9.0m x 3.0m
- Versatile layout
- Sea views
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t468
Large traditional 5 bedroom 1 bathroom village house in a superb, central location two minutes walk from the main square in Cómpeta. This property is in need of some modernisation but it has fantastic potential and with its extensive accommodation spread over three floors, it could be transformed into a fabulous permanent home or holiday home/rental property.
• Extensive, spacious living accommodation
• Convenient location close to all amenities
• Beautiful views from the large roof terrace
• Excellent price for a large house with lots of potential
The extensive accommodation in this house could easily be arranged differently to achieve an alternative layout.
The entrance to the property is into a lovely square hall (2.7m x 2.0m) which is beautifully tiled in traditional Spanish style.
From the hall there is access into the spacious living/dining area which has patio doors leading to a balcony.
Adjacent to the dining area is a double bedroom (3.1m x 3.0m).
From the living area an archway leads to a hallway and then into the fitted kitchen.
From the kitchen there is access to a small outside terrace area, a useful store room (3.5m x 2.5m) and a fully tiled bathroom (2.5m x 1.5m) with large shower.
Stairs from the living area lead up to the first floor where there is a good sized bedroom (2.9m x 2.4m) with a door leading out to a balcony and a small hallway from which there is access to a further bedroom (3.2m x 2.9m) with patio doors and a balcony.
More stairs lead up to the second floor hallway (2.8m x 1.0m) and two further good sized bedrooms (2.9m x 2.6m and 3.0m x 3.0m).
Further stairs lead up to the third floor roof terrace where magnificent views of the village, the mountains and the Mediterranean Sea can be enjoyed.
Living room: 6.6m x 2.3m
Kitchen: 2.5m x 2.4m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a broadband internet connection
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 31.6 miles
- Almería (International), 88.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 90.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.