2 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 70m² approx
- Roof terrace: 6.3m x 4.0m approx
- Modernised to a high standard
- Parking available nearby
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t483
Traditional 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom village house in Cómpeta with a large roof terrace and stunning views. Close to all amenities, this spacious house has been beautifully modernised and would make a wonderful holiday home or rental property.
• Great location within easy walking distance of all amenities
• Spacious, modern living accommodation
• Large roof terrace with superb views
• Ideal as a holiday home/rental property
Modernised to a high standard, this charming house is located within easy walking distance of all amenities in Cómpeta with parking nearby.
The accommodation is arranged over two levels. The main entrance is into the dining area which has a useful under-stairs storage area.
Adjacent to the dining area is the fully fitted kitchen. Next to the kitchen is a fully tiled shower room (2.0m x 1.6m) and opposite this, there is a good sized bedroom (2.8m x 2.7m).
From the dining area marble stairs lead to the first floor and into the spacious living area which has patio doors leading to a balcony from which the lovely views can be enjoyed.
From the living area there is access to another good sized bedroom (3.0m x 2.4m) and a second fully tiled shower room (2.1m x 1.2m).
Marble stairs from the living area lead up to the fabulous roof terrace from which the glorious views of the mountains and countryside can really be appreciated.
Living room: 6.1m x 2.7m
Kitchen: 2.1m x 1.6m
Dining area: 4.3m x 3.9m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 31.6 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 88.9 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.