4 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 2,500 m²approx
- Living space: 150 m² approx
- Central heating: yes
- Air conditioning: yes
- Pool: 8m x 4m
- Outdoor kitchen and barbecue
- Covered terrace
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v501
Stunning 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa in a lovely, rural setting with good access close to Cómpeta. Finished to a high standard with fine attention to detail, this property has beautiful, spacious living accommodation and lots of great outside space with wonderful sea and mountain views. Ready for immediate use, this superb property would make a fabulous permanent or holiday home.
• Ample, well laid out living accommodation
• Fantastic views of the sea, mountains and surrounding countryside
• Really attractive, beautifully finished interior
• Delightful terrace and pool areas
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Situated in a tranquil, rural location approx 15 minutes drive from Cómpeta, access to the villa is by way of an unmade road which leads directly to the large, gravelled parking area beside the property.
There is plenty of useable outside space and the spectacular, far reaching views can really be appreciated from the lovely pool area. Adjacent to the pool area is a cloakroom with toilet and hand basin and a storage room.
A great feature of the outside space is the inclusion of an outside kitchen area comprising ample workspace and a sink together with a barbeque - all the facilities needed for al fresco entertaining.
A superb covered terrace (5.5m x 3.0m) with a beamed ceiling and attractive brick arches outside the front door is a lovely feature and offers a shaded area from which to enjoy the scenery.
Some plants and trees are already in place together with an irrigation system.
The main entrance to the villa is via the covered terrace and into the gorgeous living/dining area which benefits from a log burning stove.
A lovely brick archway allows access from the living/dining area to the open plan kitchen area.
The beautiful, fully fitted kitchen has a large built-in cupboard, lovely dark wood units and granite worktops.
Airzone air conditioning/central heating has been incorporated throughout the whole villa making this property perfect for year round use. The property also has pre-installation for solar water heating.
A further brick archway leads from the dining area to a hallway with a built-in storage cupboard and the following accommodation:
• Large, double bedroom (3.7m x 3.5m) with fitted wardrobes and a fully tiled en suite shower room (2.7m x 1.4m).
• Two further double bedrooms (each 3.5m x 3.0m) both with fitted wardrobes.
• Fully tiled bathroom (3.5m x 1.8m) with a bath and shower over.
• Double bedroom (3.2m x 3.0m) with fitted wardrobes and a fully tiled en suite shower room (2.7m x 1.7m).
All of the rooms are of a good size and there are beamed ceilings throughout the property. Light coloured terracotta floor tiles help to enhance the light and airy feel to this villa and lovely, rustic style wooden doors have been used all through the property.
Living room: 5.8m x 4.1m
Kitchen: 3.6m x 2.7m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 31.6 miles
- Almería (International), 88.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 90.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.