2 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Sayalonga
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 90 m² approx
- Air conditioning: pre installed
- Roof terrace: 8.0m x 6.0m
- Additional terrace: 5.0m x 3.5m
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t529
Fully renovated 2/3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse close to all amenities in the village of Sayalonga. A lovely light and airy house which would be perfect as a holiday home or rental property with a large living area and a huge roof terrace with stunning views.
• Attractive living accommodation
• Convenient location close to all amenities
• Fantastic roof terrace with wonderful views
• Fully modernised
This house is located within easy walking distance of all amenities in Sayalonga.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors.
A door leads from the street to the secluded terrace area at the front of the property.
The front door leads into the open plan kitchen/living area on the ground floor. A huge window in this room gives the ground floor a lovely light and airy feel to it.
The living area has useful under-stairs storage and a step leads down from the living area to a small internal patio.
From here a further step gives access to a study/office/utility room/occasional third bedroom (3.4m x 1.9m).
Stairs from the living area lead to the first floor landing and the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.5m x 3.5m) with fitted wardrobes and patio doors leading out to a balcony with a spiral staircase which gives access to the roof terrace.
• Further double bedroom (3.0m x 3.0m).
• Fully tiled bathroom (2.5m x 1.8m) which has a bath with a shower over.
Living room: 7.5m x 3.5m
Kitchen: 2.7m x 3.4m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 28.4 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 87.1 miles
- Almería (International), 91.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.