4 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 350 m² approx
- Living space: 315 m² approx
- Air conditioning: fitted in living/dining room
- Large roof terrace
- Garage: x 2
- Lots of potential
- Good rental prospects
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: Application processing
Substantial and beautifully modernised village house with 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a cloakroom/wc located within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Cómpeta. This large and very spacious house has plenty of living accommodation, enclosed terrace, huge roof terrace, 2 garages and additional living space easily converted into a separate apartment. This property offers lots of possibilities and could make a superb family home, a B&B or a house with three separate apartments and great rental prospects.
• Ample living accommodation arranged over three floors
• Convenient village location close to all amenities
• Plenty of outside space including terrace, roof terrace and balconies
• Really interesting property with a number of options available
This charming village house is situated in a great location with parking available nearby and easy access to the two garages.
From the street, a gate allows access onto a lovely terrace which is enclosed with attractive brick pillars and stone balustrades and has light coloured tiles and a magnificent mature lemon tree.
From the terrace, the main entrance to the house is into a spacious entrance hall (8.1m x 2.2m).
The entire property is clean, bright and airy and ready for immediate occupation.
From the entrance hall, the newly fitted kitchen is situated to the left and leads into a useful utility area (3.0m x 1.1m) and cloakroom/wc (2.1m x 1.3m).
Across from the kitchen is a good sized room used by the current owners as a living area. This room has air conditioning and, given its location opposite the kitchen, it would make an ideal dining area.
From the entrance hall, there is access into the first of two garages, both of which can also be entered from the street.
The first garage (6.0m x 4.1m) has a kitchenette to one side and leads into the second garage (7.3m x 2.7m). Both garages could be extended upwards in order to create two separate apartments.
From the entrance hall, stairs lead up to the first floor landing (3.6m x 3.2m) and the following accommodation:
• Family bathroom (3.5m x 2.0m) which has a bath with a shower over and adjacent
• Utility area (2.5m x 1.4m).
There is also access into the spacious living area (used by the current owners as a living and dining area) which has double doors opening out to a balcony overlooking the terrace below.
The living area leads into:
• Large double bedroom (4.1m x 4.0m)
From the first floor landing, a hallway (5.6m x 0.8m) gives access to:
• Double bedroom (2.9m x 2.6m).
• Further double bedroom (2.9m x 2.6m).
• Fourth good sized bedroom (3.8m x 3.0m).
Stairs from the first floor landing lead up to the second floor landing/utility area where there is plumbing for a washing machine (3.7m x 3.0m) and an adjacent storage room (3.3m x 2.0m).
From here there is access to an additional floor comprising two rooms (10.0m x 4.0m) and (8.0m x 3.8m) with a balcony to the front. These rooms could easily be converted into a separate self-contained apartment.
From this floor more stairs lead up to the third floor landing (3.9m x 3.2m) where a door leads out onto the huge roof terrace from which there are wonderful views of the village, mountains and countryside.
Bathrooms: 1 + cloakroom/wc
Living room: 5.7m x 4.2m
Kitchen: 4.2m x 3.0m
Dining room: 4.0m x 3.9m
Telephone: yes, and possible to connect a broadband internet connection
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.