3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Periana
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 159.89 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in living area and all 3 bedrooms
- Pool: 6 m² dipping pool
- Garage: 60 m²
- Terraces x 3
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t805
Attractive modern village house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located within easy reach of all amenities on the edge of the village Periana. This lovely property is in nice decorative order throughout and it has good sized living accommodation, a huge garage, a dipping pool, a courtyard and 3 terraces with stunning open countryside and mountain views.
• Well laid out living accommodation and vast garage space
• Courtyard, terrace, covered terrace and sun terrace with dipping pool
• Superb village, mountain and countryside views
• Great edge of village location with parking close by
The main entrance to this property is from the street and into an L-shaped walled courtyard (2.4m x 1.2m) and (4.2m x 1.4m) on the ground floor where there is a useful storage cupboard.
From the courtyard there is access into the garage and to the sun terrace on the first floor via a flight of steps.
The garage (8.3m x 3.2m) and (6.1m x 5.4m) can also be accessed from the street and there is plumbing for a washing machine.
From the garage a door opens onto a hallway (2.3m x 1.4m) where stairs lead up to the first floor and into the living/dining area.
The living area has air conditioning and an open fire and in the dining area, patio doors open out to the covered terrace (3.3m x 2.9m).
From the dining area there is access into the fully fitted kitchen which has lovely wooden units and contrasting granite work surfaces.
A hallway (1.5m x 1.4m) leads from the dining area to a fully tiled shower room (2.4m x 1.2m) and to a door which opens out to the covered terrace.
Adjacent to the covered terrace is the sun terrace (3.5m x 2.0m) and the dipping pool.
From the first floor hallway stairs lead up to the second floor landing (2.6m x 1.1m) from which the remaining accommodation is accessed:
• Double bedroom (4.4m x 2.7m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and patio doors which open out to a terrace (3.2m x 2.0m).
• Second double bedroom (3.2m x 2.9m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.2m x 2.0m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third double bedroom (3.2m x 2.6m) with fitted wardrobes and air conditioning.
The far reaching open views from all of the terraces are across the village to the mountains and countryside beyond and take in the white villages of Comares, Colmenar and Los Romanes. There is also a partial view of Lake Viñuela.
Living room: 3.2m x 2.9m
Kitchen: 2.8m x 2.5m
Dining area: 4.7m x 2.7m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: D - 33.92 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 24.7 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 84.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.