2 bedroom farm for sale
France - Secteur: Bergerac, Dordogne
like this property?Call: 03339 395961
- A working vineyard in a desirable area
- House with pigeonnier and attached outbuildings
- Winery and additional outbuildings
- Pretty views and open outlook
- Red, white and rosé wine
- Equipment and materials included in the sale
- Productive vineyard, AOC Bergerac and Cotes de Bergerac
The house, which was built at the end of the 16th century, has recently been upgraded and is comfortably habitable, but it could be extended into the adjacent pigeonnier to create a more substantial family home or two separate dwellings - subject, of course, to the usual planning restraints. The vineyard itself comprises several stone buildings which are used for wine production and storage, a good selection of stainless steel wine vats plus additional equipment and machinery. The vines cover 14.82 hectares of land given over to the production of Bergerac and Cotes de Bergerac wines, the majority of which are red.
The house and winery buildings are grouped together around a pretty tree shaded courtyard creating a delightful, manageable, small estate which is in a popular and accessible part of the Dordogne.
More information from this agent
- Bergerac (International), 4.4 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (International), 94.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.