3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Canillas de Aceituno
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 200 m² approx (constructed)
- Electric under floor heating in master bedroom and en suite
- Air conditioning: fitted in kitchen, master bed + 1st floor landing
- Roof terrace: L-shaped roof terrace (7m x 3m) and (5m x 3m)
- Terrace with Jacuzzi
- Covered terrace and roof terrace
- Quality fixtures and fittings and designer furniture included
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t866
Fabulous superbly renovated stylish village house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located within easy walking distance of all amenities in the village of Canillas de Aceituno. This stunning property has been beautifully modernised to achieve a contemporary open plan feel whilst retaining a number of original and traditional features with spacious rooms, top of the range kitchen, fantastic master bedroom suite, terrace with Jacuzzi, large covered terrace, roof terrace and breathtaking sea, lake, mountain and countryside views.
• Superb living accommodation with quality fixtures and fittings and designer furniture included
• Plenty of secluded outside space with open, covered and roof terraces
• Convenient yet quiet village location close to all amenities with parking available nearby
• A very special property ready for immediate use and enjoyment
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This bespoke village house is located in its own little cul-de-sac within easy walking distance of the main square in the village of Canillas de Aceituno. Parking is available close by.
To the rear of the house a good sized split level walled terrace has a seating area with retractable sun blind and steps leading up to a Jacuzzi.
More steps edged with mature planting lead up to a wonderful covered terrace (8.0m x 3.0m) with attractive slip brick pillars and decorative metal railings.
The L-shaped roof terrace (7.0m x 3.0m) and (5.0m x 3.0m) houses gym equipment (to be included in the sale) and affords spectacular views of the mountains and countryside including Lake Viñuela and the Mediterranean Sea.
This exceptional property offers a spectacular blend of modern and traditional styles which work beautifully together to provide a spacious open plan living space with nicely tiled floors and attractive wooden doors throughout. There is a wireless interent system, a wireless music system and a Satellite TV system.
The main entrance to this stylish village house is from the cul-de-sac and into the main living room.
A beamed archway divides this room from a second living/dining area (6.9m x 2.6m) which is in turn separated from the open plan kitchen by a wooden breakfast bar.
The fully fitted sleek modern designer kitchen has high specification units with contrasting siltstone work surfaces, American style fridge/freezer and superb wine fridge.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the fully tiled family bathroom (2.4m x 2.2m) which has a bath with a shower over.
A door in the kitchen opens out to the split level terrace at the rear of the property.
From the main living room tiled stairs lead up to the first floor landing with air conditioning. From here there is access into the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (5.4m x 2.6m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Second double bedroom (5.2m x 2.7m) with fitted wardrobes and patio doors opening onto the covered terrace at the rear of the house.
More stairs lead up from the first floor landing to the second floor landing from which there is access into:
• Magnificent master bedroom (6.9m x 2.7m) with air conditioning, electric under floor heating, huge walk-in wardrobe, two sets of patio doors opening onto Juliet balconies overlooking the split level terrace and a
• Superb fully tiled en suite shower room (3.3m x 2.6m) with electric under floor heating, large walk-in shower and double sinks.
From the second floor landing further stairs lead up to the third floor landing area where a door opens out onto the roof terrace. Here there is a washing machine and tumble drier, fridge/freezer and a kitchenette handy for the roof terrace.
Living room: 4.9m x 2.5m
Kitchen: 4.6m x 3.4m
Second living/dining area: 6.9m x 2.6m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect. Broadband internet connection fitted
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: G - 263.33 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 26.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 86.5 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 95.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.