2 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Almáchar
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 66 m˛ approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 33 m˛ approx
- Sold furnished
- Ideal as a holiday home/rental property
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with no passing traffic
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1007
Newly built village house with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom located in the village of Almachar within walking distance of all amenities. This charming property has an attractive modern interior with a good sized living/dining room, fully fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and a large roof terrace with spectacular village, mountain and countryside views.
• Good value property nicely refurbished and ready for immediate use
• Superb roof terrace with beautiful 360° views
• Great location within walking distance of local amenities
• Ideal as a holiday home/rental property
This village house is located within easy walking distance of the centre of the village of Almachar in a quiet cul-de-sac with no passing traffic. It has been fully renovated with wooden beamed ceilings, light coloured terracotta floor tiles and light wood doors.
The main entrance to the property is from the street and into the comfortable, welcoming living/dining room on the ground floor where there is a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
An archway separates the living/dining room from the fully fitted kitchen which has a range of wooden units and granite work surfaces.
Stairs in the living/dining room lead up to the first floor landing (4.0m x 2.0m) from which there is access into the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.4m x 2.6m).
• Family bathroom (3.0m x 1.8m) which has a shower.
• Second double bedroom (2.8m x 2.7m).
From the first floor landing more stairs lead up to a utility area with plumbing for a washing machine which is right next to the roof terrace.
From the large roof terrace (4.5m x 3.0m) and (3.0m x 3.0m) there are magnificent views across the village to the mountains and countryside beyond.
Living room: 5.0m x 3.4m
Kitchen: 3.0m x 2.0m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 18.5 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 78.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.