4 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 250 m² approx (constructed)
- Central heating: Oil fueled central heating
- Roof terrace: x 2
- Balcony terrace: x 2
- Garage: 12m x 4m and 4m x 3m
- Sold furnished
- On-street parking available in addition to garage
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: Application processing
Stunning immaculately presented village house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms located in the centre of the village of Cómpeta within easy walking distance of all amenities. This beautiful spacious property has a large living/dining room, second living area, dining kitchen, 4 double bedrooms, utility room, study/office, large garage, 2 balcony terraces and 2 roof terraces with magnificent village, mountain, countryside and sea views.
• Ample spacious living accommodation arranged over four floors
• Large garage, 2 balcony terraces and 2 roof terraces
• Fantastic central village location within walking distance of all amenities
• Spectacular views across the village to the mountains, countryside and sea
This fabulous top quality village house is located right next to the Plaza Vendimia with on-street parking available in addition to parking in the garage. The property is in immaculate condition, is light and airy throughout and benefits from central heating.
The main entrance to the property is from the street and into an entrance hall on the ground floor (2.1m x 1.9m).
The garage (12.0m x 4.0m) and (4.0m x 3.0m) can be accessed both from the street and from the entrance hall. A shower room (2.0m x 1.8m) is located to the rear of the garage.
From the entrance hall marble stairs lead up to the first floor landing (4.0m x 2.4m) where there is a fitted wardrobe/storage cupboard.
To the left the fully fitted kitchen has attractive wooden units, contrasting granite work surfaces, room for a dining table and chairs and a door opening out to a fantastic fully glazed balcony terrace (4.0m x 1.4m) which overlooks Plaza Vendimia.
At one end of the first floor landing double wood and glass doors open into the large living/dining room which has patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking Plaza Vendimia.
Located between the kitchen and the living/dining room is the first of the four double bedrooms (4.3m x 3.0m) which has fitted wardrobes and patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking Plaza Vendimia.
A hallway (4.0m x 1.0m) leads to the following accommodation:
• Good sized fully tiled bathroom (2.7m x 1.9m) with corner shower and heated towel rail.
• Utility room (3.3m x 1.8m) with plumbing for a washing machine.
From the first floor landing marble stairs lead up to the second floor landing (2.0m x 1.5m) and (2.8m x 1.0m) where there is a useful storage cupboard.
The following accommodation is accessed from the second floor landing – all three bedrooms have patio doors opening out to Juliet balconies which overlook Plaza Vendimia:
• Study/office (1.1m x 0.9m).
• Second double bedroom (3.5m x 3.4m) with fitted wardrobes and a door which opens out to a balcony terrace (4.0m x 1.4m) overlooking Plaza Vendimia
• Third double bedroom (4.2m x 2.7m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (3.5m x 1.6m) which has a bath with a shower over and a heated towel rail.
• Fourth double bedroom (4.0m x 3.3m) with fitted wardrobes.
At the end of the second floor landing a spiral staircase located within a further hall space (3.0m x 1.9m) leads up to the top floor.
Here there is a further living area (6.5m x 2.6m) from which there is access out to the two roof terraces (6.0m x 4.2m) and (3.5m x 2.5m).
From both roof terraces there are spectacular views across the village to the mountains and countryside beyond right down to the Mediterranean Sea.
Living room: 6.6m x 3.6m
Kitchen: 3.8m x 3.1m
Second living area: 6.5m x 2.6m
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.