3 bedroom town house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Torre del Mar
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 135.80 m² approx
- Living space: 182.37 m² approx (constructed)
- Terrace: x 3
- Pool: communal
- Double garage: 40.37 m² approx
- Located in a quiet residential area
- Potential guest apartment
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: Application processing
Large immaculately presented townhouse with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms situated in a quiet residential area on the edge of Torre del Mar. This fabulous property has large living/dining room, huge basement room, double garage with storage, three terraces, fantastic sea, mountain and countryside views and use of communal facilities including swimming pool and garden area.
• Ample spacious living accommodation with various options for use
• Super location with two private walled terraces and balcony terrace
• Use of communal pool and garden areas
• Superb countryside, mountain, sea and coastal views
This beautiful townhouse is located within easy reach of the centre of Torre del Mar in a delightful residential area with use of the communal pool and garden areas. The breathtaking views from the balcony terrace are across Torre del Mar to Vélez Málaga and the mountains of Zafarraya beyond and the Mediterranean Sea and its coastline as far as Torrox Costa.
From the gated entrance at street level steps lead down to a walled terrace (5.0m x 4.0m) with outside sink, retractable sun blind and access into a useful utility room (4.0m x 1.3m) with plumbing for a washing machine.
The main entrance to the property is from the walled terrace and into an entrance hall (4.0m x 2.0m) from which there is access into the fully fitted kitchen and a shower room (1.8m x 1.0m).
Double wood and glass doors in the entrance hall open into the large living/dining room which has patio doors opening out to a split level walled terrace to the rear of the property. The upper level (6.0m x 2.0m) has a retractable sun blind and steps lead down to the lower level (6.0m x 4.0m).
From the entrance hall marble stairs lead up to the first floor landing (3.4m x 1.2m) from which there is access to the following accommodation:
• Master bedroom (3.2m x 3.1m) with fitted wardrobes, patio doors opening out to a balcony terrace (4.0m x 2.0m) with breathtaking views and a
• Fully tiled en suite bathroom (2.2m x 2.1m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Second double bedroom (4.8m x 2.6m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.3m x 1.6m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third double bedroom (3.7m x 3.6m) with fitted wardrobes and patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony.
From the entrance hall marble stairs lead down to the lower ground level and the large basement room (48.58 m²) which could be used for any number of purposes including additional living accommodation or as a separate guest apartment.
From here there is access into the double garage (40.37 m²) which has a mezzanine level with storage facilities.
Living room: 5.8m x 5.4m
Kitchen: 3.7m x 2.5m
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection possible
Additional info: furniture negotiable
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 37.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.