3 bedroom town house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Vélez-Málaga
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 92 m˛ approx (constructed)
- Large roof terrace
- Opportunities to extend the living accommodation
- On-street parking available nearby
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1066
Traditional townhouse with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom located in the old part of the town of Vélez Málaga within walking distance of all amenities with parking available nearby. This charming property has a good sized living/dining room, excellent scope for extension and a large roof terrace with spectacular town, mountain, countryside and sea views.
• Spacious property at a great price
• Large roof terrace with fabulous views
• Super location within walking distance of local amenities with parking close by
• Fantastic opportunity to extend the property
This traditional style village house is located within walking distance of local amenities in the town of Vélez Málaga with on-street parking available nearby.
The main entrance to the property is from the street and into the spacious living/dining room which has a ceiling fan.
From this room there is access into the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.0m x 3.0m) from which there is access into
• Second double bedroom (2.7m x 2.6m) with access into the
• Third bedroom (3.5m x 2.2m). It would be possible to make a separate entrance for this bedroom from the kitchen.
Next to the living/dining room the traditional style fitted kitchen has useful under stairs storage space.
From the kitchen there is access into:
• Family bathroom (3.0m x 3.0m) with large shower.
Adjacent to the kitchen is a small utility space with stairs leading up to the first floor and the roof terrace.
A part-covered section of the roof terrace (5.0m x 3.0m) has lovely views across the town to the mountains and countryside beyond.
From here a covered passageway (2.5m x 1.0m) leads to the rest of the roof terrace (11.0m x 5.0m) which has superb views across the town to the Mediterranean Sea in the distance.
The following are also accessed from the roof terrace:
• Storage room (3.6m x 2.0m) which could be used as a bedroom
• Storage room (2.2m x 1.0m) which could be converted into a bathroom.
• Storage room (3.4m x 1.8m).
It would be possible to build additional living accommodation on the roof terrace with a new roof terrace on top of this.
Living room: 5.2m x 3.1m
Kitchen: 4.2m x 2.6m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 23.2 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 82.3 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 96.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.