3 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Algarrobo
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 85 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted on 1st floor landing and in 1 x bedroom
- Roof terrace: 8.0m x 7.0m + 3.4m x 2.6m
- Terrace: 3.0m x 2.5m
- Sold furnished
- Perfect ‘lock up and leave’ holiday/rental property
- Great village location within easy reach of the coast
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1078
Fully modernised first floor village apartment with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom located within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Algarrobo with parking available nearby. This super property has good sized living accommodation, storage/utility room, terrace with countryside views and a large roof terrace.
• Spacious living accommodation
• Terrace and part-covered roof terrace
• Great village location within easy reach of the coast
• Perfect ‘lock up and leave’ holiday or rental property
This apartment is located within walking distance of the centre of the village of Algarrobo with parking available nearby.
The main entrance is from the street into a shared entrance hall (3.6m x 1.9m) + (2.9m x 2.1m).
From the entrance hall marble stairs lead up to the first floor landing area which benefits from air conditioning (2.9m x 2.8m).
From the landing area there is access into the fully fitted kitchen which has an adjoining utility room (2.8m x 2.0m). Patio doors in the kitchen open out to a Juliet balcony.
An archway separates the landing area from the living room where a further archway leads to a hallway (1.5m x 1.0m) from which the following accommodation is accessed:
• Double bedroom (3.5m x 3.0m) with air conditioning and patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking the street below. This room is used by the current owners as a dining room.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (3.1m x 1.5m) which has a shower.
• Second double bedroom (3.7m x 2.4m).
Also accessed from the first floor landing area is the:
• Third double bedroom (3.1m x 2.9m) with in-built cupboard.
Stairs lead up from this bedroom to the second floor landing space (3.3m x 1.5m) where a door opens into a covered passageway (3.5m x 1.5m) which leads into a storage/utility room (3.4m x 2.6m) with an adjoining terrace (3.0m x 2.5m) with countryside views.
The large part-covered roof terrace (8.0m x 7.0m) is also accessed from the covered passageway.
Living room: 4.5m x 2.9m
Kitchen: 3.7m x 2.8m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 39.20 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 26.8 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 85.3 miles
- Almería (International), 92.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.