5 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Kenure, Westminster Road, Foxrock, Dublin 18
like this property?Call: 03339 397388
Extensively remodelled with great flair and meticulous attention to detail in c. 2007, Kenure now provides 5,490sq.ft./510sq.m. approx. of stunningly elegant and superbly appointed accommodation.
Of particular note is the spacious hallway with its feature marble antique mantelpiece. Off the hall is the elegant dining room and very impressive interconnecting drawing room and living room which in turn accesses the music/sun room. The kitchen is an outstanding feature of the property, having been designed for catering on a large scale and includes an extensive range of Bulthaup wall and floor units and large island unit. The fitted electrical equipment include an extensive range of Gaggenau appliances including 2 dishwashers, fan oven, steam oven, warming drawer, microwave and 5 ring gas hob. There is also a larder style Sub-Zero fridge and fridge freezer, wine cooler, 2 incinerators, 3 sinks and feature 5 oven electric AGA.
Located off the kitchen is a very impressive family room and fully tiled utility room and coms room with hot press and additional storage.
Also at ground floor level is a butler's pantry with direct access to the dining room and a very well appointed guest cloakroom.
Upstairs: off the feature landing/library to the front of the house are 2 fine double bedrooms with bathrooms/shower rooms en suite. To the rear is bedroom 3 with shower room ensuite and the magnificent master bedroom with its luxurious bathroom ensuite. Located over the family room is the 5th ensuite bedroom.
In addition to the main house, there is a very well appointed mews with gymnasium, steam room and home office at ground floor level. Upstairs is a delightful one bedroomed, self-contained apartment which is ideal as a self-contained guest/inlaw suite. Beside the mews is a 2 car garage with electronic up and over doors as well as a large temperature controlled wine cellar.
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Wide plank Schotten & Hanson oak floors throughout the ground floor
• 4 wonderfully elegant reception rooms
• The main reception rooms and hallway feature
magnificent antique marble mantelpieces.
• Superb fully fitted Bulthaup kitchen with extensive range of Gaggenau appliances.
• 5 ensuite bedrooms
• Mews with gymnasium, steam room and office and self-contained first floor one bedroom flat overhead
• Double garage
• Wine cellar
• Ample car parking to the front
• Magnificent secluded back garden with impressive water feature originally designed by Dermot Gavin
• Electric blinds throughout
• AMX Sound system throughout
• 12 camera infrared security system
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Dublin (International), 18.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.