- First time on the market and the only piece that will be sold.
- 2.10ha at northern end of beach
- Bring your architect with you
- A natural spring on site that flows all year round
- Extensive planting has been done already
- Own a slice of northland history
Barrons beach is synonomous with northland summers known as one of the finest, most immaculate beaches on Northlands East Coast. Held by the Barron family since families made the long trek out from Hikurangi by horse and cart to have annual holidays in what they knew was 'paradise' Over the years the family established a very successful camping ground on the family farm, which continues to thrive today. This offering is 2.10ha of bare land at the northern end of Barrons beach, set in a private gully that offers a choice of possible house sites. Extensive landscaped planting has been done and there is a natural spring that runs all year round on the block.
You could continue to camp here until you are ready to build. Own a piece of northlands history and pass it forward for your family.