4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Carrick-on-Shannon, Leitrim
like this property?Call: 03339 396878
- A very fine elevated, circa 1.1 acre site with private driveway and side access.
- Lawns to front & side with mature shrubs & flower beds together with glasshouse & planter beds.
- Great aspect & sunny orientation with superb views towards River Shannon and unspoilt, countryside.
- An excellent location with an abundance of country walks yet, just off the N4 and minutes from town.
- Oil fired heating via Rayburn cooker, underfloor on ground level with radiators on first floor. Zoned heating with thermostats.
Hardwood entrance door to hallway with attractive marble tiling & feature hardwood stairwell, guest wc & shower room - tiled, chrome fittings & wall mirror. Airing cupboard.
Playroom - 3m x 2.7m Study - 3m x 2.6m Wired for sauna / wet room.
Lounge / Bedroom 5 - 5.7m x 4.48m Fireplace with timber surround & granite inset, engineered 'French oak' flooring, glazed double doors to front garden.
Living room - 5.7m x 4,48m Travertine tiling, marble fireplace with granite hearth & plinth, patio doors - This room benefits from great light.
Kitchen / Dining - 10.4m x 5.7m Extensive fitted oak units with granite worktops. Oil fired Rayburn cooker, ceiling down lighters, attractive 'stone' effect floor tiling. Heating zone controls. Glazed double doors to garden.
Utility - 3.2m x 2.7m Plumbed Belling electric cooker, tiled floor.
Integral Garage - 5.7m x 5.7m Double garage doors. Oak stairwell to first floor landing area with feature Velux roof lights.
Bathroom - 2.7m x 2.25m Jacuzzi bath, tiling to floor & ½ wall, fixed wall mirror & towel rail, radiator, river views. Walk in storage area with two sets of double doors including built in wardrobe.
All bedrooms and landing area carpeted.
Bedroom 1 - 3.85m x 3.42m - radiator. Bedroom 2 - 3.9m x 3.42m Built in wardrobes & 4 drawer chest, radiator. Plus En-Suite 2.38m x 2.3m - Electric Shower.
Bedroom 3 - 3.84m x 2.15m - radiator.
Bedroom 4 - 2.7m x 2.45m - radiator. Access to roof void - 10.4m x 3.4m - multiple Velux roof lights, an ideal & cost effective area suitable for bedroom conversion.
A very fine elevated, circa 1.1 acre site with private driveway and side access. Lawns to front & side with mature shrubs & flower beds together with glasshouse & planter beds. Great aspect & sunny orientation with superb views towards River Shannon and unspoilt, countryside. An excellent location with an abundance of country walks yet, just off the N4 and minutes from town.
**DIRECTIONS** From Carrick-on-Shannon, head east (Dublin) on N4 and from last roundabout, adjacent Aldi, drive for 1.4km and take Spa road (L3657) for 1.2km, house is on left.
- Knock (International), 29.2 miles
- Sligo (Domestic), 31 miles
- Galway (International), 56.4 miles
- Connemara (Domestic), 74.7 miles
- Connemara (Domestic), 75.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.