5 bedroom house for sale
Dar Touge, Route de L'Ourika, Marrakech, Morocco
like this property?Call: 03339 395989
The living areas are generously proportioned and include a European sitting room as well as a Moroccan style sitting room.
As you enter the property, you will see the large traditional atrium from which all the rooms lead from. The dining room offers a more formal room for dinner, rather than the relaxed terraces one would perhaps favour during the day in the sunshine and there is a large kitchen, fully fitted with modern appliances.
The property is quietly set in a 30,000 m2 (7 ½ acres) plot which ensures the utmost privacy.
Situated off the Route d'Ourika, a mere 20 mins drive from the centre of Marrakech.
• Marrakech is a perfect destination for 'A House for All Seasons'. It is just a 3 1/2 hours direct flight from London and Paris, yet it offers almost guaranteed sunshine for 9-10 months of the year. Afternoon temperatures between September and June average 24 degrees Celsius.
It certainly lives up to its reputation of being a colourful and exotic city, with an astonishing array of quality goods in the little shops of the souks, snake-charmers and story tellers in the main square, and visiting tribesmen from the desert with their camels; but it is also a glamorous city, with good restaurants, food and wine influenced by the French, and fine golf courses designed to meet the demanding standards of the late King. Here, in this warm and exotic place, your lovely home will be waiting to receive you.
Morocco is a country steeped in history and traditional culture, blessed with some spectacular landscapes.
THE VILLA IN BRIEF COMPRISES:
• 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (EN-SUITE)
• SMALL BEDROOM WITH BUNK BEDS FOR CHILDREN (LOCATED OFF ONE OF THE DOUBLE BEDROOMS)
• MOROCCAN AND SEPARATE EUROPEAN SITTING ROOM
• DINING ROOM
• LARGE ATRIUM
• OUTSIDE PATIO AREA TO DINE OUT AND TO RELAX
• SWIMMING POOL
• GARDEN & HAMMAM
Please be aware prices may vary due to fluctuations in the exchange rate
More information from this agent
- Marrakech (International), 8.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.