3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 25,901m² approx
- Living space: 170.49 m² approx (constructed)
- Central heating: yes, gas fired
- Pool: space to add an on the surface pool
- Most furniture included
- Good access
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: Application processing
A great opportunity to purchase a delightful fully renovated country house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms which retains a great deal of character with a large amount of land. Living space both indoors and out that would be great for entertaining. There is ample flat land next to the house so there is space for an on the surface swimming pool. Viewing is highly recommended.
• Character and rustic charm alongside modern comforts, including full central heating
• Lovely sea and mountain views
• Good size area of flat land suitable for building a swimming pool
• Part of the land is completely fenced making it suitable for dog owners
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
The house is situated between Cómpeta and Torrox and is approximately 10 minutes' drive from each. It sits on a large plot of land in an elevated position surrounded by mountains and with great views down to the sea.
A concrete drive with borders of shrubs on either side leads up to the gravelled parking area. In front of the house is a most attractive covered terrace of approximately 30m². In front of this is a further sunny terrace (11m²) built of top of an old stable building which now provides useful storage space.
To one side of the house is a good area of flat land which could be developed further to provide more gardens
Some of the land surrounding the house has been completely fenced to provide a safe environment for pets. The remaining land offers privacy and protection against others building close by. There is ample grazing for horses or just to make a spacious garden.
The internal accommodation is arranged as follows:
• Beautiful living and dining area which is separated from the kitchen by a long breakfast bar. The original open fireplace has been retained as a feature of this room.
• Gorgeous rustic style kitchen with tiled worktops and wooden fretwork doors
• Bedroom leads off the living room and has doors out onto the front terrace
• Hallway (6.3m²) off the living room leads to two bedrooms (11.5m² and 11.3m²) and a bathroom. One of these bedrooms has doors onto the terrace.
This is a most attractive property so please contact us for an appointment to view.
Living room: 19m² includes dining space
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.