4 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 180 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in living room and 1 x bedroom
- Roof terrace: 17.0m x 5.0m plus covered terrace 8m x 3m
- Furniture included
- Fantastic central village location
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1094
Spacious first floor village apartment with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom located within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Cómpeta with parking available nearby. This super property has a large living/dining room, two covered terraces and a huge roof terrace with village, mountain, countryside, sea and coastal views.
• Spacious living accommodation all on one level
• Two covered terraces and large roof terrace
• Fantastic central village location with plenty of parking available nearby
• Spectacular views of the village, mountains, countryside and Mediterranean Sea
This apartment is located within easy walking distance of all amenities in the centre of the village of Cómpeta with parking available close by.
From street level steps lead up to a good sized covered terrace (8.0m x 3.0m) and the main entrance is from here into an entrance hall (1.5m x 1.4m).
An archway separates the entrance hall from the really spacious living/dining room which has air conditioning, two log burning stoves and patio doors opening out to a covered balcony terrace.
Next to the living/dining room the fully fitted kitchen has a useful pantry/storage room (2.0m x 1.0m) and an adjacent utility room (2.2m x 1.7m) with plumbing for a washing machine.
Double wood and glass doors in the living/dining room open into a hallway (11.5m x 1.0m) from which the remaining accommodation is accessed:
• Large double bedroom (5.2m x 3.6m) with air conditioning.
• Second double bedroom (4.2m x 3.2m).
• Third double bedroom (3.5m x 2.7m).
• Family bathroom (4.2m x 2.0m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Fourth double bedroom (3.6m x 3.3m).
From the hallway stairs lead up to a further reception/storage room (4.4m x 2.0m) and from here there is access out to the roof terrace from which there are magnificent views across the village to the countryside, mountains and Mediterranean Sea and its coastline.
This apartment can also be purchased together with:
• Fully equipped successful established gymnasium (290 m²) to be sold as a going concern with all fixtures, fittings and equipment included for €400,000 see ref 1095 - click for more details
• Fully equipped successful established bar (180 m²) to be sold as a going concern with all fixtures, fittings and equipment included for €500,000 see ref 1096 - click for more details
• The apartment, gymnasium and bar for €990,000 see ref 1097 - click for more details
Living room: 10.5m x 5.2m
Kitchen: 3.6m x 3.6m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 31.6 miles
- Almería (International), 88.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 90.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.