3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Benamargosa
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 128 m˛ approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 8.0m x 3.0m + 6.0m x 4.0m
- Quiet village location close to all amenities with parking nearby
- Situated within easy reach of the coast
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1098
Spacious nicely renovated village house with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms located within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Benamargosa with on-street parking available nearby. This light and airy property has a large living/dining room and open plan kitchen, courtyard, terrace and large roof terrace with glorious village and countryside views.
• Spacious open light and airy living accommodation arranged over three floors
• Terrace, courtyard and roof terrace with wonderful views
• Quiet village location close to all amenities with parking nearby
• Situated within easy reach of the coast
This delightful property is tucked away in a quiet corner in the village of Benamargosa within easy walking distance of all local amenities with on-street parking close by.
To the front of the property there is a large tiled terrace and the main entrance to the house is from here and into an entrance hall (3.6m x 1.1m) on the ground floor.
From the entrance hall there is access into the following accommodation:
• Master bedroom (4.1m x 3.6m) with ceiling fan, a door opening out to a courtyard area (2.4m x 1.8m) and an
• En suite bathroom (2.5m x 1.7m) which has bath with a shower over.
• Second double bedroom (3.5m x 3.1m).
• Family bathroom (2.4m x 1.5m) with shower.
• Third double bedroom (2.7m x 2.6m).
From the entrance hall stairs lead up to the first floor and the fabulous open plan living/dining room which has two sets of patio doors opening out to Juliet balconies - one with an outlook to the front of the property and one to the rear - and a fitted kitchen which is located in one corner of the room.
Stairs in the living/dining room lead up to the third floor where there is access to a shower room (2.2m x 0.8m) + (1.2m x 0.8m), a utility cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine and to the roof terrace from which the magnificent views are across the village to the scenic countryside beyond.
Living room: 6.8m x 4.0m + 4.3m x 3.0m - includes the open plan kitchen
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 48.38 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 20.4 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 80.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.