4 bedroom detached house for sale
USA - Dunnellon, Marion County, Florida
like this property?Call: 03339 872031
- Property uniquely designed and built to a very high standard by a private Florida home builder, not a building company.
- Reception rooms include a living room, dining room and family room the latter with a stone fireplace and electric fire
- Kitchen includes refrigerator, electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher and is situated adjacent to a utility room with ironing board washer and dryer
- Four spacious bedrooms including master bedroom with shower and separate bath.
- Two further bathrooms both with shower , basin and toilet bowl.
- Three car garage
- Spacious lanai ,swimming pool (15,000 gallons) and spa, all screened.
- Set in 1/2 acre of mature garden; new sprinkler system installed; fed from well..
- Roof, air conditioning and pool equipment all less that 5 years old.
First and foremost a prospective buyer should know that we are only giving up this property in order to downsize. The house was constructed by a master builder (not a company) and was designed to give maximum comfort and flexibility within a living area of some 3000sq ft. The location is one of the best in RSE and the neighborhood is well maintained.
The accommodation is second to none in RSE ( see photographs) and includes 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, well-equipped kitchen, utility room, living room, dining room, family room (complete with fireplace), 3 car garage, screened lanai, swimming pool and spa.There are spacious cupboards in all 4 bedrooms and the master bedroom has a dressing table, his and hers mirrors, two wardrobes, cupboards, a shower and a separate bathtub.
The sale of some furniture in addition to the house is negotiable.
i) for UK buyers: we would accept payment in pounds: 255,000 (GBP)
ii) Contact; please use e-mail or phone (352 465 2668)
Property taxes : $2000 p.a.
Note : we apologize for the poor quality of the floor plan which is some 20 years old
- Gainesville (Domestic), 72.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.