2 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Boyle, Roscommon
like this property?Call: 03339 391061
- Beautiful Views of the River
- Prime Location in the village of Cootehall
- Large Basement
- Wooden Floors Throughout
Total area of ground floor 68.47 sqm(737 sqft) and basement 68.47 sqm(737sqft)
There is planning permission for a renovation project and extension to the existing house at Coothall Bridge. The extension is 21m2 in total, extending to the West of the existing property.
Cootehall is a village in County Roscommon, Ireland, located on the River Boyle, between Boyle and Carrick-on-Shannon near Lough Key.
A beautiful village nestling at the foot of the old 'Bawn', beside the River Boyle. Set back a few kilometres from the main N4 with easy access to the larger towns of Carrick on Shannon, Boyle and Sligo.
Cootehall is a sought after area to live and holiday.
Viewing highly recommended..
- Knock (International), 21 miles
- Sligo (Domestic), 24.5 miles
- Galway (International), 53.3 miles
- Connemara (Domestic), 69.9 miles
- Connemara (Domestic), 70.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.