2 bedroom mobile home for sale
Spain - Alameda, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 395702
- Residential 5* mobile home park open for all 12 months of the year
- Tarmac roads / streets with communal lighting
- Annual ground rent = 4,248€ (Payable in 2 parts - 6 months in advance)
- Swimming pool (Open April - October)
- Bar and leisure complex (Open all year)
- 4 lane outdoor bowling green and bowls club
- Local village with bars, restaurants, supermarkets, shops, banks, medical facilities
- Less than 60 minutes to the coast and beaches
- Approximately 45 minutes from Malaga Airport
- * Pets allowed
Ideal Caravans - Clifton, Morpeth, 7th - 8th October - (Free)
A Place in the Sun Live, SECC Glasgow, 28th - 29th October
Pemberton Abingdon 2017 Mobile Home for Sale in Spain, La Posada Residential Park.
Number of Bedrooms: 2.
Size: Length 38ft x Width 12ft.
Price: £ 50,995*.
*Mobile home purchase to be completed in pound sterling (£) Please read full description for pound sterling price (£) The euro price (€) stated is only a guide price due to fluctuation with currency.
2017 ABINGDON 38 X 12 2 BEDROOMS
Fans of the Abingdon are in for a treat with this year's cool, crisp fabrics which are the epitome of country classic chic.
The lounge upholstery has been restyled but there is still a cuddler, sofabed and accent chair plus the storage footstool all included. Layout is versatile with the option for a closed off lounge, ideal if you have pets or just want to create a more cosy atmosphere.
The shower room is spacious and incorporates lots of storage, quite a unique feature for a model this size. It can be accessed from the hallway and master bedroom in the two bedroom models. Alternatively there is an option to have an ensuite fitted on the 38 foot Abingdon if you prefer.
The Abingdon is a haven for those seeking relaxation, serenity and home comforts.
Pre Galvanized Chassis
Twin Axle Chassis
Underfloor & Walls 60mm Fibreglass Insulation
Roof 250mm Fibreglass Insulation
Tongue and Grooved P5 Moisture Resistant Floor Boarding
Lagged Hot & Cold Water Exterior Pipework
PVCu Double Glazing
Pitched Pan Tile Roof and Domestic Gutters
Patio\French Doors in Lieu of Windows
Interior Heating & General
Thermostatic Mixer to Bath and/or Shower
Gas Combi Central Heating with Thermostatic Radiator Valves
Energy Efficient Lighting
Externally Vented Cooker Extractor Hood
Gas Cooker and Separate Grill with Electric Ignition
Fridge Freezer (Integrated)
900mm Kitchen Work Top
Dining Table with 4 Chairs
Fabric Covered Lounge Seating/Suite
Fold out Sofa Bed in Lounge/Snug
Lounge Scatter Cushions
TV Booster (Multi Outlet)
Flame Effect Electric Fire
Extra Side Table
Extractor Fan to Bathroom/Shower
Family Shower Room with Shower
TV Point in Main Bedroom
Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Emergency Escape Windows
3 year structural
12 months internal fixtures & fittings
OPTIONAL & ACCESSORIES
Environmental Exterior Colours (plus window colour options)
Grain Effect Plastic Cladding
Window in Lieu of Front Doors
Interior Heating & General
Electric Convector/Panel Heaters
All Electric Version (including central heating)
450mm Compact Dishwasher (Integrated or Freestanding)*
600mm Standard Dishwasher (Integrated or Freestanding)*^
Washing Machine (Freestanding)*
Washer Dryer (Integrated or Freestanding)*
Extra Dining Chairs
Separate En-Suite Basin and Toilet
Bed throws and Bedroom Scatter Cushions
Bedroom Duvet Covers and Pillowcases
Lift up Storage Bed (Main Bed Double bed only)
TV Point in Twin Bedroom
Stowaway Occasional Bed
This exclusive dedicated retirement residential mobile home park in Spain is situated in the Costa del Sol, set in the village of Alameda. Set in wonderful Spanish countryside with mountain views all around and the beaches are still less than 1 hour away. The small working Spanish town of Alameda is only a 2 minute drive or 15 minutes' walk; here you can find shops, supermarkets, medical facilities, banks, bars, restaurants, hotels and public transport connections. Being a dedicated retirement village also means residents are offered beneficial services like help with registering at the town hall and local doctors.
The facilities on the park are second to none, with a swimming pool, pool bar and leisure complex, 4 lane outdoor Bowling Green and more, 24 hr security, receptions with bi-lingual staff, telephone, Wi-Fi Internet and IPTV provided. Each mobile home boasts a spacious and generous 200m² landscaped plot with exclusive hedged areas that are maintained by the staff on the park. The residential mobile home park currently houses approximately 100 mobile home plots, some with resale pre-owned mobile homes available to purchase and a further 17 vacant plots to accommodate new mobile homes.
The mobile home park is only a 20 minute drive to Antequera, referred to as the crossroads of Andalucía, set in the middle of Malaga, Granada, Cordoba and Seville, 4 of the main Andalucían cities. Here you will find many castles, fortresses, beautiful monuments, buildings and churches, as well as a large shopping complex (including many English items) and a very modern hospital. Although El Torcal National Park is not actually in Antequera it is the most wonderful place to visit, so it deserves a trip to the park and nature reserve.
Although situated inland away from the main busy tourist destinations we are still only 50 minutes to the beaches in Torremolinos and Benalmadena. Buying a mobile home can be a daunting prospect but the park are there to make things as relaxing and stress free as possible. With bi-lingual staff and a friendly settled community on site the retirement village means you are never alone, with 100 other mobile home owners and functions organised by the residents you can get involved in as much or as little as you like. Malaga airport is only 45 minutes' drive away too so your friends and family can be visiting you and enjoying the sun with you quicker than you may think.
* Residential 5* mobile home park open for all 12 months of the year
* 119 mobile home plots - sized at approximately 200m²
* Annual ground rent = 4,248€ (Payable in 2 parts - 6 months in advance)
* Tarmac roads / streets with communal lighting
* Electricity and water are metered
* Approximately 45 minutes from Malaga Airport
* Approximately 50 minutes from Malaga, Torremolinos and Benalmadena
* Less than 60 minutes to the coast and beaches
* Swimming pool (Open April - October)
* Bar and leisure complex (Open all year)
* 4 lane outdoor bowling green and bowls club
* Golf Society - 20 minutes from golf course in Antequera
* 24 hour security
* WIFI access available
* UK Internet TV
* Pets allowed
* Local village with bars, restaurants, supermarkets, shops, banks, medical facilities
* Public transport in Alameda
* Close to major road networks and a new high speed rail network
* Close to ski resorts
- Málaga (International), 37.9 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (International), 68.7 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 82.4 miles
- Jerez (International), 83 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.