4 bedroom villa for sale
Portugal - Algarve, Loulé
like this property?Call: 03339 397006
- 4 Bathrooms + Guest WC
- Construction : 400 m2 Plot : 2560 m2
- Electric underfloor heating with termostats in all compartments
- Fire place - Central vacuum - Gym
- Modern fitted kitchen with worktops comprising "Silestone Cherokee" equipment "Miele"
- Interior plasterboard ceilings with recessed lighting
- Air conditioning Toshiba ultra-silent
- Alarm system with 6 cameras
- Ownership company
- Energy class : A
Distance From Airport : 22 km
Loulé located at 18 km to the north-west of Faro is an important rural administrative and active market town with over 20.000 residents. The weekly fair attracts people from all over the Algarve. The town's landmark is the market hall (mercado municipal) which re-opened in early 2007 after a long period of renovation. Its architecture has a classic moorish style influence. The annual carnival in February with its colourful procession around the centre of the city is considered one of the best in Portugal. The earthquake in 1755 destroyed, like in most other towns in the Algarve, most of the historic buildings. Today you can only see some remains of the Arab castle and the Gothic Church of S. Clemente. The town is nevertheless worth a visit, especially the old part and its surroundings.
- Faro (International), 15.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.