3 bedroom villa for sale
Montenegro - Perast
like this property?Call: 03339 397417
- Waterfront authentic luxury stone villa
- Located in historic Perast
- Fully renovated to luxury level
- Swimming pool 11m x 5m
- New furniture imported from Netherlands and France
- Electronic equipment, kitchen and bathroom equipment, alarm systems, video surveillance
- Floor heating is applied in the living room and in all bathrooms
- Toilets from Italy, high class and in rustic style ( " Devon & Devon " )
- Air conditioning is based on "Toshiba" fan coiler system, both heating and cooling
Area of the building - the building basis measures 10.0 x 14.75m.
Gross building area is 381.58m ² , with terrace of 59.30m ² .
Total net building area is 273.22 m² .
Floors: GF +1 + Attic;
Land area - 400m2;
Distance from the sea - 20 meters;
Total number of bedrooms: 3;
Total number of bathrooms: 3;
Dimensions of the pool - 11m x 5 m
First Restoration - 2013
Lower backyard- swimming pool (heated ) and relaxation area, with brick bar sink and a fridge (there is a room of 12 m2 below the pool, with pool equipment) .
The ground floor- living room and a wine cellar. In addition to the living room , the ground floor also comprises a 60m2 large studio apartment. The apartment has one bathroom and a small kitchen.
The first floor- a kitchen, bathroom , bedroom and a large terrace overlooking the sea . At this level , behind the house , there is a zone with barbecue and pizza oven .
The second floor -there are two bedrooms and one bathroom .
Details of equipment (furniture , electronic equipment, kitchen and bathroom equipment, alarm systems, video surveillance , lighting systems , air conditioning , heating ... ) - all the furniture is imported (Netherlands, France , ... and it is completely new, made in the typical French south), toilets are from Italy, high class and in rustic style ( " Devon & Devon " ). The house has an alarm and video surveillance , air conditioning is based on " Toshiba" fan coiler system, both heating and cooling . Floor heating is applied in the living room and in all bathrooms.
Windows and doors are made of solid wood, glazed insulating glass 4 +12 +4 mm , tiles in bathrooms and kitchens are handmade and imported from France and Portugal.
- Tivat (International), 5.5 miles
- Podgorica (International), 31.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.