4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - 11 St James Wood, Stradbally, Co Waterford
like this property?Call: 03339 396030
- Close to Stradbally cove
- Bunmahon beach and Clonea.
- Very close to the newly developed Deise Greenway cycle and walking track with some magnificent views.
- Stunning finishes throughout.
- Fully fitted alarm system - that will be connected to the owners mobile phone.
- High degree of insulation throughout.
- Rationel windows and doors throughout.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Commuting time is 25 minutes approx to Waterford City
- 45 minutes to Cork City and a stroll from Stradbally village.
The kitchen/dining room open plan design is spacious with its beautifully finished fitted kitchen units, integrated appliances, granite top counter, yellow granite flooring and stunning porcelain tile finish. Both kitchen and dining room have full glass panel doors leading to the rear garden allowing lots of light into both rooms. An adjoining utility room has fitted units and its own half door leading to the rear patio. The living room is located to the front of the property, with its open fireplace and spacious feel it is the perfect setting to relax. There are also two large bedrooms located on the ground floor with a shower room.
The main bedroom with ensuite is accessed off the upstairs gallery area. There is an added bonus in the form of ample storage/office space in a room leading off this bedroom. The second bedroom also has an ensuite and is generous in size. These rooms are all wonderfully finished with timber floors and large Velux windows.
Stradbally is situated on the Copper Coast and sits 3 miles from the N25. It is a picturesque village in the way it is presented and maintained having won numerous awards in the National Tidy Towns Competition. This property would make an ideal family home and is ready for immediate occupation. Viewing is highly recommended!
OFCH. Acc: Ent. hall, kit./dining, liv. room, utility, shower room, 4 beds, (2 ens.), bathroom. 177.4 sq.m. (1,910 sq.ft.) approx.
BER No: 10529942
Energy Performance Indicator: 160.83 kWh/m2/yr
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Waterford (International), 16.2 miles
- Cork (International), 48.2 miles
- Shannon (International), 73.7 miles
- Kerry (International), 86.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.