3 bedroom apartment for sale
Italy - Sansepolcro, Arezzo, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 00393334497840
- Luxury Historical Villa Apartment
- Exclusive use of Private Garden Area
- Estate Gardens
- Seventeenth century grand stone fireplace
- Unique period features
100 sqm- €320,000
2 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, LIVING AREA, SEPERATE KITCHEN
EXCLUSIVE USE OF PRIVATE GARDEN approx. 120sqm
Sansepolcro the Tuscan town and birthplace of Piero della Francessca, one of the early and influential renaissance artists that brings one to this special town, surrounded by its ancient fortified walls, adorned with bell towers and prestigious Rennaisance buildings.
It is within this town that we find this luxurious villa, built in the beginning of the seventeenth century. It was home to nineteenth century notables, intellectuals and artists who enjoyed great prestige and popularity: among them, Vincenzo Chialli, the Capuchin school, pupil of Canova, artist of the fine frescoes that still adorn some of the rooms of this Villa, and the caricaturist Angiolo Tricca. The Villa has hosted within its walls the 'Ercole of Piero della Francesca, before his move to Boston at the Museum Isabella Stewart Gardner.
Today, this Villa has been subdivided into seven grand and unique apartments, each renovated keeping within the historical and period features and with their own characteristics. Varied frescoes decorate some of the walls and ceilings within some of these apartments.
There are beautifully crafted floors throughout each level and area, showcasing distinct floor finishes that represent the history of the villa over the years. The ground level foyer area, presents an ornate staircase with wooden and iron railing, leading to the upper level apartments.
The Villa is externally surrounded by a wonderful estate garden, 8000sqm in size, it is extremely well maintained with many established trees, rare plants, boxed hedges which decorate the pathways as well as a unique large stone fountain.
'Le Cucine' one of the seven apartments accessed via the garden, hosts many unique period features throughout, the main being the seventeenth century grand stone fireplace. It is the only apartment that is not contained within the main villa but attached as a single level building.
It has exclusive use of a private garden approximately 120sqm in size.
All rooms are spacious and bright with windows in every room, combination timber beam and barrel vaulted ceilings, stone patterned and terracotta tiled floors.
It presents a large open lounge room with the grand seventeenth century stone fireplace, seperate kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, second bedroom or study and a secondary bathroom. Bathrooms have been completed with contemporary finishes.
There is also an allocated cantina or laundry services room a little under 6sqm in size.
There are two car parking spaces allocated.
We have another six apartments available for sale within the villa:
- 'I Camini' Ground Level, 140sqm, two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, exclusive use of allocated garden
- 'Il Billiardo' Ground Level, 110sqm, two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, allocated cantina space
- 'Il Monetiere' First Floor, 150sqm, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, allocated cantina space
- 'Il Nobile' First Floor, 150sqm, unique historical frescoes, thrree bedrooms, two bathrooms, private large terrace wtih tower
- 'Le Soffitte Cotto' Second Floor, 150sqm, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, allocated cantina space
- 'Le Soffitte Parquet', Second Floor, 155sqm, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, allocated attic space