3 bedroom apartment for sale
Italy - Sansepolcro, Arezzo, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 00393334497840
- Luxury Historical Villa Apartment
- Private Terrace with Tower
- Historical Frescoes
- Unique Period Feautures
- Estate Gardens
150 sqm - ¿650,000
3 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, LIVING AREA, SEPARATE KITCHEN,
PRIVATE TERRACE WITH TOWER 83SQM
Sansepolcro the Tuscan town and birthplace of Piero della Francessca, one of the early and influential renaissance artists that brings one to this special town, surrounded by its ancient fortified walls, adorned with bell towers and prestigious Rennaisance buildings.
It is within this town that we find this luxurious villa, built in the beginning of the seventeenth century. It was home to nineteenth century notables, intellectuals and artists who enjoyed great prestige and popularity: among them, Vincenzo Chialli, the Capuchin school, pupil of Canova, artist of the fine frescoes that still adorn some of the rooms of this Villa, and the caricaturist Angiolo Tricca. The Villa has hosted within its walls the 'Ercole of Piero della Francesca, before his move to Boston at the Museum Isabella Stewart Gardner.
Today, this Villa has been subdivided into seven grand and unique apartments, each renovated keeping within the historical and period features and with their own characteristics. Varied frescoes decorate some of the walls and ceilings within some of these apartments.
There are beautifully crafted floors throughout each level and area, showcasing distinct floor finishes that represent the history of the villa over the years. The ground level foyer area, presents an ornate staircase with wooden and iron railing, leading to the upper level apartments.
The Villa is externally surrounded by a wonderful estate garden, 8000sqm in size, it is extremely well maintained
'Il Nobile' apartment hosts many unique period features throughout. It is accessed on the first floor via the lovely ornate staircase central to the Villa, but also has a secondary staircase.
There is a large 83sqm panaromic terrace with tower. All rooms are spacious and bright with large windows in every room, very ornate ceilings with combination timber beam and historically significant frescoe ceilings, original stone patterned and tiled floors. The frescoes have been done by Chiallia notable nineteenth century painter as well as by other artists of his school.
It presents a large open lounge room with amazing ceiling frescoes and fireplace, separate kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, Second bedroom, third bedroom or study and a second bathroom. Bathrooms have been completed with access to attic space.
There are two car parking spaces allocated.
We have another six apartments available for sale within the villa:
- Le Cucine Ground Level, separate single level building adjoining main villa, Seventeenth century grand fireplace, 100sqm, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, exclusive use of allocated garden
- 'I Camini' Ground Level, 140sqm, two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, exclusive use of allocated garden
- 'Il Billiardo' Ground Level, 110sqm, two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, allocated cantina space
- 'Il Monetiere' First Floor, 150sqm, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, allocated cantina space
- 'Le Soffitte Cotto' Second Floor, 150sqm, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, allocated cantina space
- 'Le Soffitte Parquet', Second Floor, 155sqm, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, allocated attic space
well as a unique large stone fountain.
More information from this agent
- Peretola (International), 80.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.