3 bedroom villa for sale
France - Landry, Savoie, Rhone Alps
like this property?Call: 03339 395972
- 3 bedrooms - one en-suite and two with a mezzanine area
- Light and airy open plan kitchen/dining area
- Lovely decked terrace
- Double garage and huge utility area
- Great views of the mountains
It is conveniently located for skiing in PEISEY and is just a ten-minute drive to the funiculaire up to LES ARCS AND PARADISKI. It is near the main route to VAL D'ISÈRE, TIGNES, STE FOY AND LA ROSIÈRE.
The villa has 116m² of living space comprising:
• Entrance hall
• Light and airy open plan fully fitted kitchen and dining area
• Large living area (approx. 34m²) with a wood burner
• Master en-suite bedroom
• Shower room with WC
• 2 bedrooms each with a mezzanine area
Lower ground floor
• Huge utility area (approx. 90m²) includes:
• Double garage
• Boiler/heating equipment rooms
• Laundry room
• Workroom fitted with soundproofing for music
• Various open plan areas for skis/bikes etc.
Other features of the property include a decked terrace area and a lovely 500m² garden that surrounds the property.
There is a ski bus from the village to the Les Arcs funiculaire during the winter season. There is also a TGV station as well as a bus station to Moutiers/Bourg/St Pancras.
Landry has its own program of Winter and Summer Sports including a rafting centre the cycle path along the river goes to Aime in one direction and into Bourg in the other direction
There is a ski bus, from the village, that runs to the funiculaire in Bourg and one that runs up to Peisey Vallandry during the winter season.
The very nearby busy town of Bourg St Maurice is a lovely traditional mountain town at the foot of Les Arcs ski resort. It offers access to some of the best skiing in the country for all levels of ability, although it does have one of the longest black runs in Europe. All types of winter activities are catered for too, including cross-country walks, snow boarding, climbing and so on. In the summer months the town is a magnet for cycling enthusiasts as it often forms the base of a stage of the Tour de France. Hiking, walking, mountain biking, climbing and many other outdoor activities are available too.
Due to the popularity of the alpine resorts, getting to Bourg St Maurice from the U.K. couldn't be easier. There are buses provided four times a day from Geneva airport, and the TGV from Paris and the Eurostar from St Pancras come right into town.
- We offer our services wherever you decide to buy in Rhône Alpes
- We specialise in the Rhône Alpes with all of the diversities of its different departments
- Satolas (International), 33.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.