- Historical chalet buill circa XVII century
- Renovated in the purest respect of local architecture
- Privileged location on a protected and preserved area
- Currently 220 sqm / possible extension of the habitable space of 180 sqm
- Flat land on the edge of the cross country pistes
Grand Bornand, by the foot of the Aravis mountains and its walking paths, renovated in the purest respect of the Aravis architecture by local artisans, this historic chalet built circa XVII century enjoys a privileged location on a preserved and very protected area of la Vallée du Bouchet. Currently 220 sqm divided into 5 bedrooms including one en suite. Winter and summer kitchen. Beautiful lounge and its fire place. 60 sqm of outdoor terraces. Flat land of 1600 sqm on the edge of the cross-country ski track. "Mazot" little traditional chalet in the garden. Additional Potential of 180 sqm oh habitable space. Garage and parking.