3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Torrevieja, Alicante, Valencia
like this property?Call: 03339 391246
- PRE-INSTALLATION OF FIRE PLACE
This pretty property is located walking distance to the sea, bars, restaurants, 2 minutes drive to supermarket, 5 minutes to Torrevieja downtown, 10 minutes to golf courses and 40 minutes to the Airport in Alicante.
Reinforced steel structure and foundation according to building rules.
- Double outside walls enclosure with air chamber and insulation.
- Interior walls built with ceramic bricks.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation in walls, floors and ceilings according to building rules.
- Plaster finishing in interior walls, with plastic paint without drop.
- Porcelain-stoneware and waterproof exterior flooring, warm cream colored.
- Porcelain interior flooring, "oxid-copper" colored.
- Main entrance armored door with security lock.
- Interior doors lacquered in white.
- Fitted wardrobes with folding or sliding doors, lined inside with white board.
- Light grey natural aluminium exterior carpentry.
- Kitchen furniture with wooden colored melamine finishing and black granit or quarz worktop.
- Inox extractor fan INCLUDED.
- Kitchen tap model Targa from ROCA.
- Dark grey porcelain tiled bathroom in walls and floors.
- Sink, toilet and bidet model Hall from ROCA.
- Bathroom taps model Targa from ROCA.
- Telescopic shower tap from ROCA.
- Electrical installation according to building rules and REBT. Exterior lighting INCLUDED.
- Hot water system powered by solar panels or alternative renewable energy system with electrical 75 litres boiler.
- Air conditioning pre-installation in bedrooms and living rooms.
- Fireplace pre-installation in ground floor living room.
- Pre-installation telecomunications network according to building rules. Exterior intercom INCLUDED.
- Interior alarm and home automation system pre-installation.
- Private plot with restricted pedestrian acces by automatic gate.
- PRIVATE swimming pool according to plans sizes INCLUDED.
- PRIVATE parking place according to plans sizes INCLUDED.
Torrevieja is a tourist town whose life revolves around the sea and the production of salt. Its two huge salt mines, La Mata y Torrevieja, are surrounded by modern housing estates. Connected with each other, the salt mines were declared a Nature Reserve; they reach the sea through La Mata. Salt mining in this region goes back to the beginning of Christianity, though it reached its peak during the 19th century. Nowadays, Torrevieja's salt is exported to the whole world, and the annual production exceeds a million tons.In Torrevieja, seafaring tradition is kept alive by the significant activity of the fishing and trading port, the numerous piers at the Royal Sailing Club, and the International Marina. Towards the end of the promenade we find the wharfs from which ships, loaded with salt, would leave for Cuba. These vessels would bring, on their way back, the popular songs known as "habaneras", which still entertain the popular Coral Competition celebrated every year during the summer.
Torrevieja is well known for its role in the salt trade since Roman times and it still exports salt worlwide.The city is surrounded by two famous huge salt lakes "Las Salinas" (Torrevieja and La Mata). The lagoons are a national park where you can find more than 250 species of birds.
You can also take mud baths at the designated mud-bathing areas, highly recommended for their healing properties. The mud is well known for its many minerals that stimulate the healing process. A mud bath treatment is recommended for skin problems, rheumatism, arthritis, throat infections and general rehabilitation. If you'd like to learn more about salt, you can also visit the Museum of Sea and Salt.
Torrevieja old town is quite charming but very busy especially during summer season. There you can view the beautiful Church of the Immaculate Conception (Iglesia de la Inmaculada Concepción) - Originally erected in 1789 and then reconstructed in 1844, using stones reclaimed from the original Torre Vieja, (Old Tower). Also well worth a visit is La Inglesia de Nuestra Señora del Rosario which is located in in La Mata (5km north east of Torrevieja
You can also visit fishing and trading port in Torrevieja harbour which at one time was host of the most important fleet of sailboats on the Mediterranean Sea. Today the harbour and marina are managed by Marina Salinas. Costa Blanca boat tours are available and are a good option to enjoy the coastline
But the most popular thing to do in Torrevieja is to visit its well known beaches. The water is clear & the sand is fine & golden. beaches are among the most popular on the whole coast of Spain featuring more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 26 miles
- Alicante (International), 33.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.