4 bedroom chalet for sale
France - Bourg-St-Maurice, Savoie, Rhone Alps
like this property?Call: 03339 395972
- Large open plan ground floor area
- 4 bedrooms - one en-suite and two sharing a large balcony
- Front and back garden with decked terraces and authentic bread oven
- Driveway, double garage and car port
- Great views of the mountains
- Short drive to the funiculaire to Les Arcs
The chalet has 160m² of living space over three levels comprising:
• Entrance hall with storage
• Modern open plan fitted kitchen with a lovely curved breakfast bar
• Spacious dining and living area with patio doors out to the terrace
• Master en-suite bedroom - shower room - with a walk-in wardrobe
• Large landing with an office area and a child's den beneath the eaves
• 2 spacious bedrooms sharing a balcony
• Double bedroom
• Bathroom with a bath, shower and WC
Lower ground floor
A vast basement containing:
• Boiler room
• Utility room
• Wine cellar
• Various storage areas
Other features of the property include a double garage with electric doors and a covered parking area big enough for several cars.
A beautiful mature 630m² garden surrounds the property with a pool (4 x 7 m with an electric cover) and a large decked terrace area suitable for alfresco dining - and with fabulous views, plus there is an authentic bread/pizza oven.
The chalet is built to an exceptionally high standard and has great views of the mountains.
It has a centralised vacuum system for ease of maintenance.
Bourg St Maurice is a traditional mountain town at the foot of Les Arcs ski resort. It offers access to some of the best skiing in the country for all levels of ability, although it also has one of the longest black runs in Europe. All types of winter activities are catered for too, including cross-country walks, snow boarding, climbing and so on. In the summer months the town is a big attraction for cycling enthusiasts as it often forms the base of a stage of the Tour de France. Hiking, walking, mountain biking, climbing and many other outdoor activities are available too.
Due to the popularity of the alpine resorts, getting to Bourg St Maurice from the U.K. couldn't be easier. There are buses provided four times a day from Geneva airport. The TGV from Paris and the Eurostar from St Pancras come right into town.
- We will provide a personal service specifically tailored to match your needs
- We offer our services wherever you decide to buy in Rhône Alpes