5 bedroom villa for sale
Italy - Roma, Rome, Lazio
like this property?Call: 03339 390553
- Villa in Rome
- Villa with private garden
- Villa in Italy
The property is comprised of three buildings. The main villa (450sqm), a guest house (130sqm) and a smaller building (40sqm) that can be used as staff quarters. There is a 400 meter vineyard, a wine cellar with wine making equipment and wine vats, a parking area for 7 or 8 cars, an extensive 6000sqm lawn garden with fruit trees.
The main villa is 450sqm and is on two levels with beamed ceilings. The villa has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a large kitchen with a wood-burning grill, dining room, living room with a fireplace and a reception room with a built in bar. There is a large loft library located in the mezzanine above the living room. The main level also includes a large laundry room with ample storage space, a bathroom and a bedroom. There is the wing that houses the master bedroom with a fireplace, walk in closet area, a magnificent Versace tiled bathroom with Jacuzzi and enclosed large separate shower.
The 2nd level is comprised of 3 bedrooms one of which has an en-suite bathroom with a view of St. Peter's Basilica. There is a second bathroom and a lounge area.Main Villa Highlights
- 450sqm on two levels
- Beamed Ceilings
- 5 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- 4 bathrooms
- Large Kitchen with fireplace
- Dinning room
- Living room with fireplace
- Reception room with built in bar
- Large laundry room with ample storage space
- Mezzanine area
The Guest House is 130 sqm. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is an open plan
kitchen/dining area, a sitting room and a full-sized basement hobby room.
The small building or staff quarters is 40 sqm. This is comprised of one large room, a small kitchen area and bathroom.
The estate includes a private vineyard that yields 500 liters of white wine a year, a wine cellar and an abundance of fruit trees that include: apples, pears, loquats, cherries, figs, nuts, plums, peaches and persimmon.
The property is in a very quiet and safe neighborhood and also has its own water supply Neighbors include:
• Il Museo di Capo di Bove Archeological Site -
• Carabineiri Station (police station)
• Private Gardens & National Parks
In close proximity to:
• Local supermarket,
• Coffee Bar
• Public transportation to the underground and the center of Rome
• Monuments of Ancient Rome (Catacombs, Tomb of Cecilia Metella and the church of San Sebastiano)
• Coliseum (10minutes drive)
• Ciampino Airport (15 minutes)
• Fiumicino Airport (40 minutes)
- Ciampino (International), 8.1 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (International), 13.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.