3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
France - Provence-Alps-Cote d`Azur, Var, La Motte
like this property?Call: 03339 395783
- Secured and quiet international Golf& Spa resort
- 25 minute from the seashore and S-Tropez golfe
- South/west facing garden and terrace with panoramic view.
- In a residence with shared swimming -pool
- Garden maintenance by the co-prpoerty association
- Owner service office on site for a hassle -free ownership
- privileged access to the golf and the spa
Other Features: 1 terrace of 29sqm + patio 16 sqm. Watered garden of 353 sqm. Satellite TV+FM+Tel connections in all rooms. Private garage of 21 sqm .Work completion: Legal status: Coproperty with 40 plots.
About the Golf & Spa Resort
In the Var, far from the traffic but only 30 min drive from Cannes or Saint Tropez and 45 min from Nice Airport. At 8mn from the A8 motorway this secured domain of 168 ha is ideally situated. This Resort offers : Gated residential hamlets, 50-room tourism residence, 18-hole golf course, 2000m² Spa, tennis courts, restaurant and Bar.
Designed by renowned architects, the architectural homogeneity of Provencal tradition inspiration and the quality of his improvement make the Domain one of the most prestigious holiday resort in the South of France. All houses are perfectly integrated in their " natura 2000" classified natural environment.
About the area
The Resort benefits from the immediate proximity of the attractions of a dynamic region with a rich cultural and historical heritage. The area is charming and green, and the local wine is the pride of its people. Throughout walks and strolls, discover the soul of the neighboring villages with their flowered narrow streets, arcades, shaded squares and clear water fountains. Numerous Provencal markets take place in this area and are ideal to discover the French Art de Vivre with French wines and renowned Provencal gastronomy.
- Toulon (Le Palyvestre) (INTERNATIONAL), 32.9 miles
- Nice Côte d`Azur (INTERNATIONAL), 36.7 miles
- Provence (INTERNATIONAL), 67.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.