Restaurant for sale
Turkey - Hisaronu, Fethiye, Mugla
like this property?Call: 03339 395999
- 5,920 sq ft (550 sq m)
- Located in Hisaronu tourist resort, close to Olu Deniz and Fethiye
- Established Restaurant with Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas, commercial kitchen, separate ladies/gents wash rooms and two basement depots with laundry and shower room
- FIVE individual living apartments (4 x 1 bed duplex and 1 x 2 bedroom apartment)
- Separate office/shop unit with its own kitchen and wash room
- Rear garden area which is walled and has established fruit trees and space for a swimming pool
- Located in a desirable area of Turkey offering an excellent investment opportunity
- Suitable for somebody looking to enter the tourism industry or looking to live and run a business in a much loved destination
- Land size of 700m2 with total building size of 550m2 spread over four levels
- EARLY ENQUIRIES ARE RECOMMENDED ON THIS UNIQUE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
This charming restaurant would suit somebody looking to live and run a business within their home or enter the tourism industry in a desirable area of Turkey.
This attractive and charismatic restaurant combines Turkish authenticity sitting under the grape vines with a modern and elegant dining experience.
This restaurant offers a versatile business premises as it also has a separate office/shop unit and five individual living apartments above.
The restaurant is set on a quiet corner spot on the edge of much loved Hisaronu tourist destination so you are not disturbed by the lively hustle and bustle of resort life which would ruin the ambience, yet still within an easy short walk of all the bars, shops and restaurants on the main strip which Hisaronu has to offer. It is also easily accessible with a regular and reliable dolmus bus servicing Olu Deniz Beach, Hisaronu itself and Fethiye Town with the drop off point being only 200m from the restaurants location.
Included in the deed is;
• Land plot size is 700m2 with total building size approximately 550m2
• The restaurant which has indoor and outdoor seating and with full commercial kitchen and measures approximately 100m2
• Below the restaurant are separate ladies and gentleman's washrooms with a separate laundry and two depots which can be used for storage or rest rooms for staff quarters. This area covers approximately 100m2
• A separate commercial office or shop unit which can be rented out separately to other business owners which benefits from its own kitchen and washroom. This measures approximately 50m2
• Five individual apartments above;
** 4 x one bedroom apartments which are duplex and cover approximately 45m2
** 1 x two bedroom apartment which covers approximately 90m2
• Rear garden which is currently planted with various mature fruit trees to include pomegranate, plum, apples, cherry, apricot and grapes. There is space and plans for a swimming pool.
Having served both foreign and local nationals for over ten years, the business has formed strong relationships with the community and therefore enjoys an extensive and loyal customer base. The area is a hive of activity during the summer months and attracts high levels of regular repeat guests particularly with the British and Turkish clientele.
Due to the proposed retirement and relocation of the owner, the property is awaiting its prospective purchaser.
Full details on request and tailor made viewing trip is available.
ABOUT THE SURROUNDING AREA & FETHIYE:
FETHIYE itself is a thriving town offering a great combination of ancient sites and modern convenience. It boasts a large marina and waterfront promenade, having a wealth of shops, seafood restaurants and bars as well as a daily fresh fish market and fruit/vegetable market in the centre of the town. The Paspatur, known as the Old City, is one of the most colourful shopping and entertainment areas of the town. Here you will find a traditional Turkish Bath (Hamam), many restaurants and bars, and various shops selling souvenirs and local goods. On the outskirts of the town an open market is held on a Tuesday, selling a wide range of local goods including clothes, shoes and linens etc as well as local produce and spices. A fruit and vegetable market is also held on a Friday where local farmers gather to sell their freshly grown produce.
The stunning resort of OLU DENIZ, one of the most acclaimed in Turkey, is approximately 14km from Fethiye and just 4.5km from the restaurants location within Hisaronu. The resort is low rise and spreads back gently up the mountain. There is an abundance of elegant restaurants, hotels and bars. Both the famous Oludeniz Blue Lagoon and Belcekiz Beach can easily be reached by dolmus from the centre of Fethiye. Babadag mountain, the backdrop of Olu Deniz, is a recognised area for paragliding and is deemed to be one of the best flying points in the world for this sport.
The lively tourists resort villages of HISARONU and OVACIK are located inland 9km above Fethiye and offer a good choice of shops, bars and restaurants. These village resorts are renown for peoples love of the area with so many repeat customers who return to the area year after year. It is suitable for all age ranges from young couples, singles, older couples and families and due to the elevated position it offers a fresh cooling breeze during the hot summer months and has dominant views of the pine clad mountains and low humidity levels.
KAYA VILLAGE or KayaKoy is an old Greek settlement 3.9km from the restaurant. It is built on the ruins of the ancient Lycian city of Karmylassos, and the history of the city dates back to 3000 BC. The village was vacated due to a population exchange treaty signed between Turkey and Greece in 1922. The empty buildings still stand, giving the appearance of a ghost town. There area is very popular with tourists from all around the world as it is a UNESCO heritage site and has also been used for filming by Russell Crowe in the Water Diviner and a favoured retreat of Daniel Craig after he stayed there filming Bonds Skyfall
GEMILER BAY & ST NICHOLAS ISLAND are immediately behind the hills of KayaKoy. St Nicholas Island (Archaeologists say the tomb there is believed to be the original resting place of St Nicholas) and there are remains of several churches which date back to the fourth and sixth centuries. On the road to Gemiler Bay from KayaKoy the Afkule Monastery is carved into the rocks, and has wonderful views over the bays.
RHODES -There is a regular hydrofoil service to the Island of Rhodes, Greece, which departs from Fethiye Harbour.
There are year round flights available into Dalaman International Airport with a few daily flights from Istanbul also.
- Dalaman (International), 35.6 miles
- Bodrum-Milas (International), 37.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.